• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU Regional Leaderboards

Fundamental

Survivor
Reaction score
You see, the thing is, I don't exactly have an issue with you and your teams (you and your brother/sister that is), the issue I have is when another random player(s) asks to team and you always say yes. Usually you end up in large teams, for example when you were in that 8 man team yesterday. IMO that is just pathetic and completely and utterly unfair on every other player in the game not involved with your team.

Now on knowledgeguy,
1. He may have been playing on AU for 3 weeks, but it doesn't make up for the months and months he played on US.
2. He always had good connection on AU, definitely better than his US connection, he just chose to play on US because it is a lot easier to win.
3. Why do you think he made an AU clan and accepted just about anyone that applied? The answer is simple, he wants to team with people he knows he can easily beat in deathmatch.

In the end, I can give you a list of dedicated AU MCSG players with over 1000 wins that every bit deserve to be on those leaderboards because they play and get 90% of their wins on the AU servers, let me repeat it, AU. Why should someone that has played and gotten at least 80% of their wins on US all of a sudden jump to AU and be put on the leaderboards? It makes no sense whatsoever.
Agreed. I know I team with him but he team'swith other randoms, He doesn't deserver to be on the AU leaderboards

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Just to point something out... croe97 teams with most people who ask him. He is a good person and is nice to his fans. Knowledge shouldn't be persecuted for that as
He isn't the only player
well demomsushi if you watch croe97 videos he said that if his not in /d he will team or truce.

ChocolateToe123

Tribute
Reaction score
Smooshtex you can take me off the leaderboards as my minecraft account has been hacked sadly about a week ago.

wertea

Platinum
Reaction score
Smooshtex you can take me off the leaderboards as my minecraft account has been hacked sadly about a week ago.
Shmooshtex does not update this thread anymore, I do. As banned members have stayed on their so can you... These were the original conditions and I would not like to change it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci