• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU Regional Leaderboards

Should banned players be removed?

• Total voters

hax

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think that any banned players (esp. Banned for hacks) should be removed ;3 they don't deserve recognition.
How will you know that someone was banned for hacks if you haven't seen the evidence?

FjRI || Catty

Career
Reaction score
How will you know that someone was banned for hacks if you haven't seen the evidence?
Word gets out about who hacks, etc. I can think of some people on this list who are no legitimate and that's all really.
There is atleast one perm banned played on this (sadly). He's still a cool guy but just dunno if him being on the list is fair

spook

Platinum
Reaction score
Word gets out about who hacks, etc. I can think of some people on this list who are no legitimate and that's all really.
There is atleast one perm banned played on this (sadly). He's still a cool guy but just dunno if him being on the list is fair
What if someone was a """"""toggler""""""" and was banned for something such as abuse and people thought he was banned for hacks?

FjRI || Catty

Career
Reaction score
What if someone was a """"""toggler""""""" and was banned for something such as abuse and people thought he was banned for hacks?
Quite frankly don't give a toss. A perma ban is a perma ban. Idc what it's for. You're banned? Why should you be relevant.

Reaction score
PsychoKiller, McNinjaKraft, Meditite, StinginRodger, JitterCrits, Jitter_Clicker, Combohs, BowzerV4_0, Raptah, Fitzy. (ur alright jarrod lmao) (knowledgeguy carried funda)
psycho autoclicks lmao & i can 10 fitzyy against his 10ms

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci