• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events AU Community Survival Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Hello Tributes,

Using a random number generator, we have determined who will be participating in this event and who will be the reserves. We have also randomly generated the teams and order of the reserves. Everyone is listed on the front page with a partner and a team number. Please remember your team number as it will be used to identify which channel you use on the day of the event.

In one week from now at the given time and date the event will begin. Please ensure you get to know your teammate and maybe play a few games with them to improve your chances of winning! 15 minutes before the beginning of the event, we will gather participants into a custom channel on the MCGamer Teamspeak (poke a staff member to join). The private server IP will be given closer to the event. If for any reason you will not be attending the event, please let myself or BigFella know in advance.

Any other updates and information will be posted by myself or BigFella on this thread. If you have any questions, please feel free to message us.

AtomiicDynamite

Quantum
Reaction score
Application Minecraft IGN: AtomicDynamite
Do you meet all of the requirements? Yes I do!!
Why would you like to participate? I would love to participate in this event cause stuff like this really does not happen on AU MCSG. Also it would be fun and interesting to see who I am with, how they PvP and how they work with me :)
Do you agree to the Events Rules/MCGamer Rules? Of cause I do

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
Why would you like to participate? I would love to participate in this event cause stuff like this really does not happen on AU MCSG. Also it would be fun and interesting to see who I am with, how they PvP and how they work with me :)
Applications are closed, sorry :(

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Silly goose :p

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Jordyy
Do you meet all of the requirements? Yis
Why would you like to participate? Because I really love community events! c:
Do you agree to the Events Rules/MCGamer Rules? Yiss
Oi Jordy, lets win.

Rainzzz

Career
Reaction score
Good Luck to all participants! Let the best team win.

Are spectators allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci