• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU Clean-sweep

Should MCSG Host An Au Clean-sweep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
The AU Servers are such a small network, the community itself could cleansweep it, without staff even helping. xD

PrimalAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your support! I really appreciate it! ⓣⓗⓐⓝⓚⓢ ⓢⓞ ⓜⓤⓒⓗ! :)

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
As Scott has mentioned. The hacker count in smaller regions such as AU have a much smaller hacker count than to those of EU and US. In my opinion AU is quite stable, the current process of reporting hackers to moderators via the teamspeak or ingame and uploading abuse reports via the forums is keeping AU stable. An Au Cleansweep would not be very effective, although if the AU community began to grow and hackers began to rise in numbers then I would love to help push for an AU Cleansweep.
Thanks for your time :)

J

Jojo

On the topic of cleansweeps:
You can really feel the cleansweep-break on EU. There is a huge increase of hackers since the cleansweep stopped. That shows how much the cleansweep actually helps! :)
Im looking forward to the return of the Eu cleansweeps in 2015! ;)

PrimalAU

Survivor
Reaction score
It's happening now guys! I'd like to thank everyone that voted and shared your opinions! Thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci