• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU 4v4 Clan Tournament

kykypeely

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello all. I am kykypeely, co-owner of the clan #The Unknown, I love cb'ing because it brings ur clan together to focus and have fun while competing against others so I've decided to make a clan tournament to create an extremely fun, fair experience with refferees and different clans competing.

Clan Application:
Clan Name:
Members:
Why would you like to participate?:
Link to clan page:
Do you abide to the tournament rules:
If you don't agree to the above, what should I change?:
Moderator/Refferee and Organiser Application:
How oftern do you play?:
What's your experience as a staff member?:
Do you abide to the tournament rules and promise to make the correct decisions if there are arguments (if you aren't 100% sure about a rule contact me and ask)?:
Do you want to be a reff or organiser:
Staff Members:
iamjai1 - Organiser and Refferee - Skype: totallynotajai
kykypeely - Organsiser and Refferee and Creator - Skype: kyle.devine12
canzoboy123 - Refferee - Skype: canzoboy123
Kaisek02 - Refferee and Organsier - Skype: kaiserk02
DarkSkull401 - Refferee - Skype: DarkSkull401

Clans 4/8
1. #The Unknown
2. #Orbit
3. #Rising
4. #Devils
5. #Fade
6. #Fundamental

Tournament Rules:

1. Must play a 4v4 with all competitors in pre-decided lineup.

2. You are allowed to change lineup after every ROUND. (Not mid-game)

3. Redo if killed by hacker, but you must have solid proof or have the referee to agree that there is a
hacker.

4. No bountying or sposorships. Must immediatley throw out looted items that have been sponsored eg. cake, enderpearl.

5. Crash in-game count as a death. But crash in pregame counts as redo.

6. It will be first to 3 and you will not play just one first to 3. It will be best of 3 (first to 2) clan battle wins.

7. Sectating is allowed but that person that spectates must to be in the teams lineup.

8. Postpones are allowed for only 48h or valid reasons valid reasons include: not enough members online to participate, personal issue that can't be handled at another time or no Leaders online.

9. You are only allowed to team with players in your own clan's lineup.

10. Death due to a random counts.

11. You MUST follow what the refferee says but if you are EXTREMELY certain that his decision is incorrect contact me or another refferee

12. Each clan takes turns choosing which server to play on and each clan can choose to leave IN PRE-GAME OR BEFORE ONLY three times each round untill they are forced to play.

13. All games must be played on the AU MCSG servers.

14. If you break a rule then you loose the round and recive a warning but if you commit a second offense then you will be disqualified from the tournament completely. If you break a serious rule (The refferee will judge if it's serious enough) you will automatically be disqualified.

Some rules where inspired by eu clan dauntless rules :http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/dauntless-clan-war-rules.113075/

YOU ARE FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THE RULES AND OTHER THINGS YOU ARE CURIOUS OF.

I will create the fixtures once we have enough teams (IF THE CLANS FULL AND WE HAVE A HUGE AMOUNT OF ADDITIONAL APPLICATIONS I CAN MAKE IT 16 CLANS AND SO ON).
FIXTURES:

http://challonge.com/4v4_clan_tournament_MCSG

THE WINNER OF THE TOURNAMENT WILL GET A CLAN ALT OR MAY GIVE THE ALT TO SOMEONE IN THE CLAN.

Last edited:

iamjai1

Platinum
Reaction score
Clan Name: #Orbit
Members: Wow your lazy... amegaskyhold, ViolentKitten, iamjai1, HATERonYOU, dmxHowell, LMCRules, RageZane, TNTNoob_King, Trollguy345, AwesomeAKH, BlazinElektra, vivienequach, penpal25, coolkat345 and more...
Why would you like to participate?: BECAUSE WE WILL WIN EZ PZ
Link to clan page: So lazy, omg! http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/orbit-au-division-recruiting.100482/
Do you abide to the tournament rules: I guess
If you don't agree to the above, what should I change?: everything

iamjai1

Platinum
Reaction score
How oftern do you play?: Totally not everyday
What's your experience as a staff mebmer?: ALOT
Do you abide to the tournament rules and promise to make the correct decisions if there are arguments (if you aren't 100% sure about a rule contact me and ask)?: Your really making me answer this?

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
Do you really think it's a good idea to make a clan tournament 2 days after another one was made?
Wait a week, mate.

kykypeely

Tribute
Reaction score
How oftern do you play?: Totally not everyday
What's your experience as a staff mebmer?: ALOT
Do you abide to the tournament rules and promise to make the correct decisions if there are arguments (if you aren't 100% sure about a rule contact me and ask)?: Your really making me answer this?
You have been accepted for trial on mcsg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci