• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ATTENTION: IMPERSONATORS

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I haven't gotten that but thanks for letting us know. The one thing I could not stand to lose in this server is my forums account.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Luckily I haven't gotten this yet, but thank you for alerting us! I'll be talking to the Sr. Staff regarding having this temporarily stickied.

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
I got the same Skype thing except it was for vip and it wasn't a bot. It was a manually run phishing program so I messed with it a bit. He ended up thinking I was going to swat him.
Oh. haha

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks for making us all aware! People need to grow up and stop breaking the law over an online network of children and teenagers.
As someone who used to be somewhat of a criminal I think its pretty sad that people do this kind of stuff over the internet...if your going to do it don't do it behind a screen. These days I try to say don't do it at all :). Yes,yes I know you guys don't like me talking about my illegal past but I feel like I needed to say this.

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello, community.

I have noticed that a lot of people have been recieving messages under the lines of this:

View attachment 44142
This was done long ago by impersonators of the HiveMC owners, and thus, I just thought I would warn you.
What this is doing is snatching your account info [keylogger] and sending it to the owner of the website. The real staff panel is here:
http://manage.mcgamer.net/

What this does is it emails your account info to the maker of this website. So do not log in if you don't want your account hijacked.

AlpakaWhacker made a thread about this in regards to the HiveMC impersonators. This is just to bring attention to this topic.
Thank you for your time, and stay safe.
You never said what this fake persons skype username was.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Tossed this into Minor Announcements.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci