• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Astral

OurSkillsEU

Tribute
Reaction score
-IGN: StrafXZ
-Nickname: Costin ( Call me Strafe pls )
-Donor on MCGamer (Yes/No)?: In March I'm going to buy diamond donor :D
-Wins/Losses: 250/900
-Average ping to MCGamer?: 40 ms
-Where are you from?: Romania,but don't worry i know to speak fluent english
-Any previous clans?: ImaginationEU, RetroReborn, WarGodZ,ZenoX,OurSkills,Infused,TheExplosion,RedLight,TheR3ktors,InstinctEU,DefineEU,Invincible,and more but i always forget :3 I'm playing MCSG for 2 years so yea,i played in a lot of clans.
-Why do you want to join?: I want to join #AstralEU because it's a high skilled clan with good pvpers in which can evolve too,and have a great time playing in cw's and winning our way to the top of europe!

Last edited:

RainbowZ69

Spectator
Reaction score
-IGN: RainbowZ69(TheVladiator)
-Nickname: Pavel
-Donor on MCGamer (Yes/No)?: I had platinum on my first account but i don't have that account anymore
-Wins/Losses: 140/760
-Average ping to MCGamer?: 20-30
-Where are you from?: I am from Romania
-Any previous clans?: ZenoX, Phoenix, InFamily, WarGodz etc.
-Why do you want to join?: I would like to join this clan because its a nice clan and i know many of the players and i want to learn pvp more.I will try my best to play good in the clan wars and to help this clan to reach his best.

faonhiNINE

Tribute
Reaction score
-IGN: es1k_
-Nickname: Razvan
-Donor on MCGamer (Yes/No)?: no :(
-Wins/Losses: 111/520+
-Average ping to MCGamer?: 50-60
-Where are you from?: Romania but i live in Italy
-Any previous clans?: ZenoX , The Furien , Avengers , TheLegions ,
-Why do you want to join?: I want to join Astral because I decided that I should join a nice clan with nice players that I know.I am not so good at speaking English but I will try my best to learn pvp and English from you guys.I think I am decent at pvp and I hope that my tiny pvp skill will help this beautiful clan.

faonhiNINE

Tribute
Reaction score
-Donor on MCGamer (Yes/No)?: I had platinum on my first account but i don't have that account anymore
-Why do you want to join?: I would like to join this clan because its a nice clan and i know many of the players and i want to learn pvp more.I will try my best to play good in the clan wars and to help this clan to reach his best.
RECOMMENDED

mylilfony10

Survivor
Reaction score
-IGN: es1k_
-Nickname: Razvan
-Donor on MCGamer (Yes/No)?: no :(
-Wins/Losses: 111/520+
-Average ping to MCGamer?: 50-60
-Where are you from?: Romania but i live in Italy
-Any previous clans?: ZenoX , The Furien , Avengers , TheLegions ,
-Why do you want to join?: I want to join Astral because I decided that I should join a nice clan with nice players that I know.I am not so good at speaking English but I will try my best to learn pvp and English from you guys.I think I am decent at pvp and I hope that my tiny pvp skill will help this beautiful clan.
-IGN: StrafXZ
-Nickname: Costin ( Call me Strafe pls )
-Donor on MCGamer (Yes/No)?: In March I'm going to buy diamond donor :D
-Wins/Losses: 250/900
-Average ping to MCGamer?: 40 ms
-Where are you from?: Romania,but don't worry i know to speak fluent english
-Any previous clans?: ImaginationEU, RetroReborn, WarGodZ,ZenoX,OurSkills,Infused,TheExplosion,RedLight,TheR3ktors,InstinctEU,DefineEU,Invincible,and more but i always forget :3 I'm playing MCSG for 2 years so yea,i played in a lot of clans.
-Why do you want to join?: I want to join #AstralEU because it's a high skilled clan with good pvpers in which can evolve too,and have a great time playing in cw's and winning our way to the top of europe!
All accepted for Trial , to check communication is okay. Please message me on skype for teamspeak information.

Astral

Survivor
Reaction score
Applications are now Open!

If any of the people that got declined earlier wants another chance at joining, please go reapply and put in a lot of effort in your application.

Also, we have a new TeamSpeak server. IP:
astral.teamspeak3.com

Omri

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Obversity
Nickname: Omri
Donor on MCGamer (Yes/No)?: No
Wins/Losses: 333/3200
Average ping to MCGamer?: 80
Where are you from?: Israel (Born in America)
Any previous clans?: Yes,Tons (Lycaon,Vion,Predatation, Ect...)
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a clan with some people that are loyal to their clan meaning that the won't disband at a random time for stupid reasons,won't be bummed out after a loss or someone makes mistake,and a nice friendly mature non toxic clan that isn't cheap.

IustinRules

Tribute
Reaction score
-IGN: Mihut09
-Nickname: Justin
-Donor on MCGamer (Yes/No)?: nope
-Wins/Losses: idk, really shitty stats, haven`t played a lot of mcsg lately
-Average ping to MCGamer?: around 70
-Where are you from?: Romania
-Any previous clans?: Zenox, Wargodz, jdennis`s clan can`t remember the name
-Why do you want to join?: Cause my clan has been disbanded or smth like that and i`m really good at speaking english
Best regards ^^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci