• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: ItsHoho | TrespireHoho
Name: Eddy
Skype Username: hoho8976
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: stats reset i had 400/3000, now i dont try anymore so i have 3/100 lol
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: none
Nationality: murica
Time Zone: pacific
Past Clans: phoeinx eu
PvP Weaknesses: water
PvP Strengths: rod
Willing to wear a sweater: if i can pvp then yes
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: yes
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: i like to pvp and ascendancy us and pvp
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? idk sure ok

GetEzPzEd

Spectator
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Tevsii
Name: Theo
Skype Username: vortexpvp2
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 6/38 before 61/200
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: diamond donor
Nationality: sweden
Time Zone: 3-14 hours
Past Clans: ObeliskEU SolitudeEU InvictusEU
PvP Weaknesses: Pvp on ice and water
PvP Strengths: rod on a scale on 1-10 = 9.1 bow, on a scale on 1-10 = 8.9 fns on a scale on 1-10 = 9.3 sword, on a scale on 1-10 = 9.3
Willing to wear a sweater: yes
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: i have never got banned.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: 1. i am a active guy 2. i am not a rage guy 3. i like pizza (no, am not fat) 4. i am a tryharder. 5. i am always to help in a clan war. 6. i can play cs:go when i am bored
/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? no, i like my name.

TheOnlyGT

Tribute
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Charlieeeee
Name: Charlie obvs xD
Skype Username: ItsOnlyGT
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: Used to have 120/530 or something
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Platinum
Nationality: UK
Time Zone: GMT
Past Clans: Sinister, Lycaon and Excalibur
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers?
PvP Strengths: Rod?
Willing to wear a sweater: Ya
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I like to be in clan and sort out cw's. Also, i will be really active (6 hours a day) and will have really good experience of clans. I want to join the clan because it would be a nice way to meet good people. I can help and can sort something out when something is annoying/bad goin' on. I don't care what kind of skin/name you make me get. I'm fun :D
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? Yup

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Charlieeeee
Name: Charlie obvs xD
Skype Username: ItsOnlyGT
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: Used to have 120/530 or something
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Platinum
Nationality: UK
Time Zone: GMT
Past Clans: Sinister, Lycaon and Excalibur
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers?
PvP Strengths: Rod?
Willing to wear a sweater: Ya
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I like to be in clan and sort out cw's. Also, i will be really active (6 hours a day) and will have really good experience of clans. I want to join the clan because it would be a nice way to meet good people. I can help and can sort something out when something is annoying/bad goin' on. I don't care what kind of skin/name you make me get. I'm fun :D
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? Yup
Accpeted as trial

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Charmings
Name:
Skype Username: You got it.
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 0.
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Nope.
Nationality: English.
Time Zone: GMT.
Past Clans: None.
PvP Weaknesses: Using the bow and getting bowed down.
PvP Strengths:Sword, Rod, FnS.
Willing to wear a sweater: If it's sexy.
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: 16, tanned. 6'1. I love to compete and go kayaking.
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? Nope.
Accepted

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Alright, we'll be removing some inactive members and trying to rebuild our roster meaning our standards have been decreased to open spots up for players.

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: HohoHD | TrespireHoho
Name: Eddy
Skype Username: hoho8976
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: stats reset i had 400/3000, now i dont try anymore so i have 3/100 lol
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: none
Nationality: murica
Time Zone: pacific
Past Clans: phoeinx eu
PvP Weaknesses: water
PvP Strengths: rod
Willing to wear a sweater: if i can pvp then yes
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: yes
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: i like to pvp and ascendancy us and pvp
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? idk sure ok

Arhlex

Spectator
Reaction score
Alright, we'll be removing some inactive members and trying to rebuild our roster meaning our standards have been decreased to open spots up for players.
Narwhal bro ive been a bit inactive this weeks, but when ive been online I tried to get the cws and be in them, anyways, this weekend ive been online and I didn't see you on the ts so I didn't stay on it, hope one of that inactive members wasn't me.

FeanityMinecraft

Platinum
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Feanity
Name: Rick
Skype Username: rickieeeehuizer
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]:41 wins atm because of stats reset, had 400/3000 before
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: nope
Nationality: Netherlands
Time Zone: GMT+1
Past Clans: Instinct, Intitiation, and Trial in Trivium
PvP Weaknesses: team fights
PvP Strengths: rod, tactical gameplay (may not be that good in 1v1's but i'm more of a tactic player)
Willing to wear a sweater: yes ofc
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: none.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Hello, my name is Rick, I like playing table tennis and jogging. I have been playing on the MCGamer servers for 2 years now, and I have been involved with clans for 2/3 months. I want to join Ascendancy because trivium isn't that active anymore, and I would like to improve my skills and meet new people! Also I will be active for around 1-3 hours a day, depends on homework and stuff. :p
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? Hmmm i'll think about it

Thanks for reading!

-Feanity

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci