• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy

Reaction score
In-Game Name:KILLER_ASPECT99
Name:Diego
Skype Username:diegosox10
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]:511
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]:6304
Time Zone:central
Past Clans:SYNERGY,WANTED,DEXTERITY
PvP Weaknesses:getting caught in flint and steel and fighting with low hearts :/
PvP Strengths:fishing rod combos and bow combos, starting to get decent with fns
Willing to wear a sweater:ughh ya
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]:muted and banned for swearing at a player (sorry)
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I am very energetic i am always on and thirsty to play in a cb i always try to win so you can call me a tryhard. If i do something i want to be good at it especially in irl. I am one of those guys who will play around alot but can be serious when i have to like in a cb and i dont want to just be in the roster i want to be that guy that is in the primary roster those A players so ya hopefully i get accepted.

_DoMa123_

Gold
Reaction score
In-Game Name: _DoMa123_
Name:Domagoj
Skype Username: domaplaysmc
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: My Old Stats 270/2500 my new stats 26/250 hackers... And Some alt accounts whit like 10-15 wins.
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]:Gold
Time Zone:Croatian
Past Clans:Mayhem Solitude Zotikus
PvP Weaknesses:Water Fights
PvP Strengths: FNS , FROD , BOW , STRAFE
Willing to wear a sweater: Ye lol
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]:No bans
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Funny Love Pizza xD and i like to meet new friends.

Swapsterr

Survivor
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Minecrafthunter
Name: Arvid
Skype Username: Kalsongmannen70
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 1467
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: I've currently gor Iron donor
Time Zone: GMT +1
Past Clans: Imagination, Harmony and many more. :p
PvP Weaknesses: FnS
PvP Strengths: Sword and bow.
Willing to wear a sweater: Sure... cx
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I got banned once for 12 hours, for ''impersonation of staff.'' XD

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name:KILLER_ASPECT99
Name:Diego
Skype Username:diegosox10
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]:511
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]:6304
Time Zone:central
Past Clans:SYNERGY,WANTED,DEXTERITY
PvP Weaknesses:getting caught in flint and steel and fighting with low hearts :/
PvP Strengths:fishing rod combos and bow combos, starting to get decent with fns
Willing to wear a sweater:ughh ya
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]:muted and banned for swearing at a player (sorry)
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I am very energetic i am always on and thirsty to play in a cb i always try to win so you can call me a tryhard. If i do something i want to be good at it especially in irl. I am one of those guys who will play around alot but can be serious when i have to like in a cb and i dont want to just be in the roster i want to be that guy that is in the primary roster those A players so ya hopefully i get accepted.
In-Game Name: _DoMa123_
Name:Domagoj
Skype Username: domaplaysmc
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: My Old Stats 270/2500 my new stats 26/250 hackers... And Some alt accounts whit like 10-15 wins.
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]:Gold
Time Zone:Croatian
Past Clans:Mayhem Solitude Zotikus
PvP Weaknesses:Water Fights
PvP Strengths: FNS , FROD , BOW , STRAFE
Willing to wear a sweater: Ye lol
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]:No bans
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Funny Love Pizza xD and i like to meet new friends.
Both accepted as trial.
In-Game Name: Minecrafthunter
Name: Arvid
Skype Username: Kalsongmannen70
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 1467
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: I've currently gor Iron donor
Time Zone: GMT +1
Past Clans: Imagination, Harmony and many more. :p
PvP Weaknesses: FnS
PvP Strengths: Sword and bow.
Willing to wear a sweater: Sure... cx
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I got banned once for 12 hours, for ''impersonation of staff.'' XD
Accepted as member.

xSteewe

Platinum
Reaction score
In-Game Name: xSteewe
Name: Noah
Skype Username: Daniel got me
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 460
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Platinum
Time Zone: Sweden
Past Clans: SunRise, Elastic + 10 shity clans.
PvP Weaknesses: Ice fights
PvP Strengths: Rod, Fns and ping ofc <3
Willing to wear a sweater: ofc!
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Nope
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: 1. Im a pretty clam and chill guy. 2. Im a Swedish Mc:sg youtuber with almost 900 subs! 3. I'v played mc:sg for almost a year! 4. I love to make Texture Packs & Skins! 5. My ping is rly rly good. 6. Im much better than my stats show's!

-xSteewe / Noah

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: xSteewe
Name: Noah
Skype Username: Daniel got me
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 460
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Platinum
Time Zone: Sweden
Past Clans: SunRise, Elastic + 10 shity clans.
PvP Weaknesses: Ice fights
PvP Strengths: Rod, Fns and ping ofc <3
Willing to wear a sweater: ofc!
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Nope
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: 1. Im a pretty clam and chill guy. 2. Im a Swedish Mc:sg youtuber with almost 900 subs! 3. I'v played mc:sg for almost a year! 4. I love to make Texture Packs & Skins! 5. My ping is rly rly good. 6. Im much better than my stats show's!

-xSteewe / Noah
Accepted as member. Welcome!

BondeJyden

Spectator
Reaction score
In-Game Name: claes112
Name: Claes
Skype Username: bugtaleren - Daniel has it
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 204 tho..
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: I guess i'll have to buy it
Time Zone: Denmark
Past Clans: None
PvP Weaknesses: Clicking speed and getting too aggressive.
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod combo, and hitting with the bow, getting dat bow lock c:
Willing to wear a sweater: hell yea!
Previous bans on MCGamer network: Zero times
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Danish guy, loving to pvp and get better at it, currently working on my youtube channel, where i upload Minecraft Survival Games and other random shizzle. My nem is spudermen, and i can show u how to be a ded fabulous person!

btw. I liek turtles

GetOurSkill

Spectator
Reaction score
In-Game Name: My In-Game-Name is Sl0m0HD.
Name: My real name is Isaac.
Skype Username: my Skype name is isaac.bigballs . (This seems immature, but I am not.)
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: You can visit my stats here.
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: I currently have Iron Donator, which will run out at the end of this month.
Time Zone: My timezone is GMT, the same as many of your members.
Past Clans: I have been in various Hive clans, like UrbanLegends and #Astro, and was a member of the MCSG clan #GetShreked.
PvP Weaknesses: I would say my PvP weaknesses are hackers and large teams. If I am in a team of 2, I can easily kill a team of 3, click here for proof.
PvP Strengths: I can easily work in a team, as seen in the proof above, and can adapt to playing with new people fairly quickly. I am very experienced with using a Flint and Steel and a sword, and from playing Hive, I am fairly good with a fishing rod.
Willing to wear a sweater: Yeah, I guess.
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: The only ban I can think of is for using "Better Sprint Mod", but that was only for 1 minute because I forgot to switch profiles from playing on the Hive.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I am fairly funny, I can speak a bit of Spanish, I know EliasTheBeast101 very well from past clan experiences, ranging from 7 months ago to 1 month ago, and I have a fairly decent ratio xD.

I know I have applied from other clans, but at the time of writing this, I was declined so please don't flame at me.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: claes112
Name: Claes
Skype Username: bugtaleren - Daniel has it
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 204 tho..
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: I guess i'll have to buy it
Time Zone: Denmark
Past Clans: None
PvP Weaknesses: Clicking speed and getting too aggressive.
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod combo, and hitting with the bow, getting dat bow lock c:
Willing to wear a sweater: hell yea!
Previous bans on MCGamer network: Zero times
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Danish guy, loving to pvp and get better at it, currently working on my youtube channel, where i upload Minecraft Survival Games and other random shizzle. My nem is spudermen, and i can show u how to be a ded fabulous person!

btw. I liek turtles
In-Game Name: My In-Game-Name is Sl0m0HD.
Name: My real name is Isaac.
Skype Username: my Skype name is isaac.bigballs . (This seems immature, but I am not.)
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: You can visit my stats here.
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: I currently have Iron Donator, which will run out at the end of this month.
Time Zone: My timezone is GMT, the same as many of your members.
Past Clans: I have been in various Hive clans, like UrbanLegends and #Astro, and was a member of the MCSG clan #GetShreked.
PvP Weaknesses: I would say my PvP weaknesses are hackers and large teams. If I am in a team of 2, I can easily kill a team of 3, click here for proof.
PvP Strengths: I can easily work in a team, as seen in the proof above, and can adapt to playing with new people fairly quickly. I am very experienced with using a Flint and Steel and a sword, and from playing Hive, I am fairly good with a fishing rod.
Willing to wear a sweater: Yeah, I guess.
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: The only ban I can think of is for using "Better Sprint Mod", but that was only for 1 minute because I forgot to switch profiles from playing on the Hive.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I am fairly funny, I can speak a bit of Spanish, I know EliasTheBeast101 very well from past clan experiences, ranging from 7 months ago to 1 month ago, and I have a fairly decent ratio xD.

I know I have applied from other clans, but at the time of writing this, I was declined so please don't flame at me.
Accepted as trial. Stay active on TS. c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci