• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy

xJarco

Tribute
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Ziiinc, however, I'll be using xOakeyy for clan wars
Name: ..Leon
Skype Username: ya already kno
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 702/2000 on my main account, which is Ziiinc
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: No
Time Zone: GMT +1
Past Clans: Generals, Ghost, Rebels, Emperors
PvP Weaknesses: I tend to risk a bit too much at certain times, however, this won't happen in clan wars.
PvP Strengths: I don't really have any special strengths when it comes to weapons. I'm an all-rounder, although there's a lot I could improve on. For the surroundings I fight best on, that must be flat land, as I can move freely around and use all of my secondaries.
Willing to wear a sweater: yas 8))
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: No
noob dont accept

VoltageMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
When you do the battle with us, please make some type of notice that it is lbs or Leaderboards whatever you call it.

PedroRiwking

Tribute
Reaction score
In-Game Name: PedroRiwking
Name: Pedro
Skype Username: pedro.ferreira.7
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 23
Time Zone: GMT 0
Past Clans: EngGamers, Trivium Trial, some more
PvP Weaknesses: I'm no the best with the bow, I usually use it to get combos.
PvP Strengths: I get really good hits with the sword I get decent ping and usually get first hit on players. I know how to work as a team listen and follow orders.
Willing to wear a sweater: ofcourse
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I'm a pretty chill guy I know Narwhal form EndGamers. I haven't been playing a lot of sg lately but I still know all the tatics and I haven't stopped playing minecraft so I'm still good in pvp.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: PedroRiwking
Name: Pedro
Skype Username: pedro.ferreira.7
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 23
Time Zone: GMT 0
Past Clans: EngGamers, Trivium Trial, some more
PvP Weaknesses: I'm no the best with the bow, I usually use it to get combos.
PvP Strengths: I get really good hits with the sword I get decent ping and usually get first hit on players. I know how to work as a team listen and follow orders.
Willing to wear a sweater: ofcourse
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I'm a pretty chill guy I know Narwhal form EndGamers. I haven't been playing a lot of sg lately but I still know all the tatics and I haven't stopped playing minecraft so I'm still good in pvp.
Accepted as trial. Welcome c:

Trespire

Career
Reaction score
As the last round was not redone, no. Sorry. c:
Come on our Teamspeak: Trespire.teamspeak.net or add my skype: TheToxicPsycho, send the evidence proving that you got killed by the 'hacker' and the 'hacker' was banned and then it will be redone, as well as the score being 4-2 since our round should have been redone as well seeing as one of us got killed by a hacker and you were watching it happen. So if the evidence is sufficient then those are the terms.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci