• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name: QvackTehPinger/Prinqles(Tomorrow i'll change on Qvack)
Name: Petar Krstić
Skype Username: petar.krstic13
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 26 on QvackTehPinger, and 325 on Prinqles
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Gold on QvackTehPinger, Diamond on Prinqles
Nationality: Serbian
Time Zone: +02:00 Europe
Past Clans: Reditum, Helix, Reborned....
PvP Weaknesses: Ice fight
PvP Strengths: Water fight, bow and fns.
Willing to wear a sweater: Yeah
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/qvacks-punishment-dispute.226160/ bad dispute i know right. -.-
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I am good pvp-er, and i am from serbia little Balkan country, my ping is great on mcsg 13-15 or 27-30 depends of my family :O and I have 212 clicks in 10 sec, i have a lot of experience with the clan wars and i wanna join in 1 of good EU clans.
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? Of course.

Last edited:

bakero1337

Platinum
Reaction score
In-Game Name: AmCacatLaCur (I will change it) My IGN was Rowzzz
Name: Alex
Skype Username: im.rowz
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 500/2400
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Diamond (Permanent)
Nationality: Romania
Time Zone: GTM 2:00 (idk)
Past Clans: Ismerize (Trial), RomanianStars (Member), Feigned (Elite), Athomize (Member), PolarBears (Captain), Intrepid (Trial), WarGodz (Captain)
PvP Weaknesses: Sword, Rod, Fns, Bow
PvP Strengths: Hackers -_-
Willing to wear a sweater: Yea
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]:
I have this account for almost 6 months and we have not yet ban
I'm playing minecraft almost 1 year: P

Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I am good pvp-er, and i am from Romania little country, my ping is great on mcsg 70 depends of my family :O and I have a lot of experience with the clan wars and I wanna join in 1 of good EU clans. I like to make new friends :)
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? OF COURSE FOR THIS CLAN

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: AmCacatLaCur (I will change it) My IGN was Rowzzz
Name: Alex
Skype Username: im.rowz
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 500/2400
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Diamond (Permanent)
Nationality: Romania
Time Zone: GTM 2:00 (idk)
Past Clans: Ismerize (Trial), RomanianStars (Member), Feigned (Elite), Athomize (Member), PolarBears (Captain), Intrepid (Trial), WarGodz (Captain)
PvP Weaknesses: Sword, Rod, Fns, Bow
PvP Strengths: Hackers -_-
Willing to wear a sweater: Yea
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]:
I have this account for almost 6 months and we have not yet ban
I'm playing minecraft almost 1 year: P

Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I am good pvp-er, and i am from Romania little country, my ping is great on mcsg 70 depends of my family :O and I have a lot of experience with the clan wars and I wanna join in 1 of good EU clans. I like to make new friends :)
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? OF COURSE FOR THIS CLAN
Accepted as trial : ^)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci