• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Well, 1 year today folks!!! I'd just like to say how happy I am to have kept this clan for a year. Prior to creating this clan, I had probably made a clan a month and they all failed. The only reason this clan stayed up was because of Mathern, Norwz and Lud. Instead of rambling on I'll go make a paragraph about everybody.

Mathern - Mathern, you've stood up with me being an utter ejit sometimes and I'm thankful that you stayed around. Thanks for helping me start this clan in the first place!!!!

Norwz - My thumb god. If only you were able to speak English ;_; You helped keep this clan up and joined randomly after me asking you to join on the forums. You also brought the smelly farmer who isn't as bad as we thought : ^) Thanks for not leaving!!!!

Lud - Well Lud, you're a really smelly farmer. You have the greatest pictures ever. You're the stupid one that makes people laugh because of how stupid you are. We didn't need you at all when we opened but norwz HAD to have you - _ -

Timmy - You're the granddad of the squad. You are the all mighty one will all knowledge
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ. Thanks for being a beast and helping me make important important decisions nobody else cared about.

jdegoederen - HEY JDEGOEDEREN1!!!!!! I'm glad you still play and put us on your back. You're pretty good at making computers, gj. Shant, people still think you're a girl but it's ok!!! one day you will be a boy!

Wavee - THOSE LIPS THOUGH. You've got a nice rekking vocabulary. Thanks for thinking you carried us for 4 months!!! OCN naab LOL O LO L OL. i heard fraya eat your labradoodle

Brian - DER MANN. Danke fur die times wie hast!!! 2.5 years of amazing friendship!!! You're welcome for that kick. flabbypenguin will forever be loved ;_; enjoy your time in new jersey!!!

Hjalle - Hi mr. who!! I always enjoyed your penguin noises. Penguinsquadv2??? Thanks for having a cool skin and annoying me a lot in important clans wars. It always helped!!!!

Faye - HE'S A SHE?????? im sorry but thanks for sticking around after lud popped the question. conversations of ours should never be released to the public but it's ok!! your a pvp irish pro

Quezzy - I actually forgot about you because you've been gone so long. Thanks for making me lots of money <3333 also thanks for trying to get good at teamwork but failed
ur still bad at csgo lol!!!

Douzali - You're kinda weird but cool!!! New member I need to get to know when you're not playing UHC - _ _

wasd24 - The Swedish accent you have is coolééé and you are now a pro builder who is too cool for pvp. Someday you will come back and not abuse your power on monkeyprison!!!!

Thank you all for not leaving and making the clan boring FUN

Norwz

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, 1 year today folks!!! I'd just like to say how happy I am to have kept this clan for a year. Prior to creating this clan, I had probably made a clan a month and they all failed. The only reason this clan stayed up was because of Mathern, Norwz and Lud. Instead of rambling on I'll go make a paragraph about everybody.

Mathern - Mathern, you've stood up with me being an utter ejit sometimes and I'm thankful that you stayed around. Thanks for helping me start this clan in the first place!!!!

Norwz - My thumb god. If only you were able to speak English ;_; You helped keep this clan up and joined randomly after me asking you to join on the forums. You also brought the smelly farmer who isn't as bad as we thought : ^) Thanks for not leaving!!!!

Lud - Well Lud, you're a really smelly farmer. You have the greatest pictures ever. You're the stupid one that makes people laugh because of how stupid you are. We didn't need you at all when we opened but norwz HAD to have you - _ -

Timmy - You're the granddad of the squad. You are the all mighty one will all knowledge
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ. Thanks for being a beast and helping me make important important decisions nobody else cared about.

jdegoederen - HEY JDEGOEDEREN1!!!!!! I'm glad you still play and put us on your back. You're pretty good at making computers, gj. Shant, people still think you're a girl but it's ok!!! one day you will be a boy!

Wavee - THOSE LIPS THOUGH. You've got a nice rekking vocabulary. Thanks for thinking you carried us for 4 months!!! OCN naab LOL O LO L OL. i heard fraya eat your labradoodle

Brian - DER MANN. Danke fur die times wie hast!!! 2.5 years of amazing friendship!!! You're welcome for that kick. flabbypenguin will forever be loved ;_; enjoy your time in new jersey!!!

Hjalle - Hi mr. who!! I always enjoyed your penguin noises. Penguinsquadv2??? Thanks for having a cool skin and annoying me a lot in important clans wars. It always helped!!!!

Faye - HE'S A SHE?????? im sorry but thanks for sticking around after lud popped the question. conversations of ours should never be released to the public but it's ok!! your a pvp irish pro

Quezzy - I actually forgot about you because you've been gone so long. Thanks for making me lots of money <3333 also thanks for trying to get good at teamwork but failed

Douzali - You're kinda weird but cool!!! New member I need to get to know when you're not playing UHC - _ _

wasd24 - The Swedish accent you have is coolééé and you are now a pro builder who is too cool for pvp. Someday you will come back and not abuse your power on monkeyprison!!!!

Stupid irish -snip-, I've never liked you.

Last edited by a moderator:

ExoticPenguin

Spectator
Reaction score

Cutie :rolleyes:

Quezzy

Tribute
Reaction score

No you made me lots of money ;)

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
If anybody is interested, we have re-joined the EUCLB and will start clan warring regularly so apply if anyone is interested.

Keep in mind we have removed our win/skill requirement. Anyone that can speak English has a high chance of joining. c:

Soulcannon

Survivor
Reaction score
In-Game Name: RealFearcannon
Name: Charlie
Skype Username: you have it
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: Gods don't need wins.
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Platinum
Nationality: British
Time Zone: London stuff
Past Clans: A lot.
PvP Weaknesses: Not much, just people like Extract.
PvP Strengths: 99% of MCSG's population.
Willing to wear a sweater: Yeah boii
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I'm awesome. I like muffins. Chicken is good. Bunnies are funny. I'm a koala. 7 SENTENCES MATE.
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? Yeah bud.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: RealFearcannon
Name: Charlie
Skype Username: you have it
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: Gods don't need wins.
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Platinum
Nationality: British
Time Zone: London stuff
Past Clans: A lot.
PvP Weaknesses: Not much, just people like Extract.
PvP Strengths: 99% of MCSG's population.
Willing to wear a sweater: Yeah boii
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I'm awesome. I like muffins. Chicken is good. Bunnies are funny. I'm a koala. 7 SENTENCES MATE.
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? Yeah bud.
Accepted as member : ^)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci