• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ArtOfPvP [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
I'll miss all of u niggers, but I gutta focus on csgo for a bit.

FusionBlitz

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Tyler
In Game Name: Ch4otic_Fusion
Skype Name: tyneal99
Wins: 1.0
Games Played: 5.0
Past Clans A lot

As soon as I saw this clan I had to be apart cause guess what we all have in common well I know me and jay have in common... We hate the older artofpvp members (henry cory etc.)

Expectings

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Tyler
In Game Name: Ch4otic_Fusion
Skype Name: tyneal99
Wins: 1.0
Games Played: 5.0
Past Clans A lot

As soon as I saw this clan I had to be apart cause guess what we all have in common well I know me and jay have in common... We hate the older artofpvp members (henry cory etc.)

NeoCraftGaming

Spectator
Reaction score
[APPLICATION]
Name: Zach
In Game Name: xJasper
Skype Name: JasperYT | Zac
Wins: 92
Games Played: 3,000
Past Clans: Diversity, Impulsive
Ik my stats suck.....everyone knows but i really want to get back in the competitive side of mcsg and i want to meet new ppl and get better. Right now i think im a..... tiny bit above decent. If you guys do test and stuff that would be great because i want to show you my skills. i want to show u that stats aren't everything. And srry i dont have donor.....i dont have the money right now

Expectings

Experienced
Reaction score
[APPLICATION]
Name: Zach
In Game Name: xJasper
Skype Name: JasperYT | Zac
Wins: 92
Games Played: 3,000
Past Clans: Diversity, Impulsive
Ik my stats suck.....everyone knows but i really want to get back in the competitive side of mcsg and i want to meet new ppl and get better. Right now i think im a..... tiny bit above decent. If you guys do test and stuff that would be great because i want to show you my skills. i want to show u that stats aren't everything.
hop on our ts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci