• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Art by Carz. Avatars, signatures, and more!

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
OFFICIAL DEVIANTART PAGE
Hey everyone, Carz here. In my life, a few people have complimented me on the drawings I have done on the program MS Paint. I have decided to show off my skills to the general public by starting a thread here on the MCSG Forums where people can request a drawing by me, and I will do it. I use MS Paint for all of the artwork that I do, and the only tools I use are the brushes, pencils, and bucket fills. Here are some examples of my top quality pieces.​
Selfie.png
mudkpshau5.png
I will be happy to make you an avatar, signature, or even just a sexy drawing for you to stare at mindlessly for countless hours. If you want a caption on the drawing, I will be happy to include one, just tell me what you want it to say and I will put it in the drawing wherever looks best to me.​
If you would like to make a request, just reply to the thread telling me what you want me to draw (avatar/signature/picture) and tell me what to include, and if you want a caption, don't forget to tell me about that as well. I hope you enjoy my artwork, as I know a lot of people do!​
-Carz​

Flws

Diamond
Reaction score
make me a sig with a extremely derpy oshowatt that has a caption saying
"i herd u liek mudkipz so i gawt u an oshowatt insted."
spelled like that

Flws

Diamond
Reaction score
You Should really look into those Derp Hax.
and use img tags plz

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You Should really look into those Derp Hax.
and use img tags plz
Well, the image is really small and I don't know how to make it derpier. You tell me, since you're the customer :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci