• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Arise [US Division]

MCSGClans

Experienced
Reaction score
well if I do it on another thread people on this thread wont see what im saying, im commenting on at least 5 clan pages right now so...
I don't get why you have to comment your opinions on other people's thread. Your just gonna cause lots of flame. I suggest you just see what the right clan for you and decide your own things other than causing a flame because, of your opinion.

Reaction score
well im not stating an opinion that would cause flame however if you would like, I gladly will because I have opinions about the clan and other clans that I could throw out if you wish

MCSGClans

Experienced
Reaction score
well im not stating an opinion that would cause flame however if you would like, I gladly will because I have opinions about the clan and other clans that I could throw out if you wish
I do like to hear other people's opinion but, I just don't want you to do it here if that's okay with you.....

WhoJustDie

Tribute
Reaction score
STFU AND LEAVE OUR THREAD RANDY -Yaahoo

Reaction score
im pretty sure someone with only 104/900 shouldn't be calling me a randy since I have over 3 times your wins in less game kid 340/772 :)

Matt | Hypr

Platinum
Reaction score
im pretty sure someone with only 104/900 shouldn't be calling me a randy since I have over 3 times your wins in less game kid 340/772 :)
May you please leave this thread you are starting to create a flame Thanks :)

DeoArtz

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:BrokenRouter
Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Sᴛᴀᴛs:26/i forgot
Lᴇɢᴀᴄʏ Sᴛᴀᴛs:
Aɢᴇ:12
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴡᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ:because im special , jk cause im close with spinn and hyper and also im gonna be using my alt to play cause brokenrouter is such a scrub account
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ID:facebook:deo.samurai

MCSGClans

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:BrokenRouter
Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Sᴛᴀᴛs:26/i forgot
Lᴇɢᴀᴄʏ Sᴛᴀᴛs:
Aɢᴇ:12
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴡᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ:because im special , jk cause im close with spinn and hyper and also im gonna be using my alt to play cause brokenrouter is such a scrub account
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ID:facebook:deo.samurai
accepted

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci