• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Arguing for the Gold sword!

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
Many say the gold sword is never a good option. I've come to disagree.

1. They make you look like a rapper; And EVERYONE knows not to mess with rappers. :D

2. They are heavy. The heaver, the harder you can swing it and works your muscles.

3. They break easy; You won't have to hold it so long.

4. They are easy to craft; You won't believe how much gold I find laying around! It's like no one wants it!

5. They get you killed So I don't have to worry about you!

This is why I believe the gold sword is so valuable to the MCSG community! Please use gold swords!

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I use gold to make golden apples and some gold armor. I don't waste it on a gold sword :p

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
Gold swords are a good option if you're desperate. I use them as a last resort anyways. 1 round I found 5 pieces of gold, and I crafted a gold sword. This meant that I could surprise attack someone with a stone sword and before they had time to respond, they were dead and I had upgraded my weapon. If you already have a wooden sword or better then gold swords are pointless.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
But if you don't have a sword but you have enough to make one, make it.

I'm a noob. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci