• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are You Open About Minecraft?

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes I am. At my school it is fine to e open about things like that and nobody gives a damn. I mean I like it and so do others, so why not talk about it? I could care less if people liked me less or not. Even though I am open about playing Minecraft I am one of the most popular kids in the school.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes I am. At my school it is fine to e open about things like that and nobody gives a damn. I mean I like it and so do others, so why not talk about it? I could care less if people liked me less or not. Even though I am open about playing Minecraft I am one of the most popular kids in the school.
If u say so ;)

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I'm closed about it but for some reason everyone knows. If anyone makes fun of me I, well so be it. Not to sound like egotistic but I feel like I'm close with everybody. Like the people who are liek the jocks, per say, and the people who like absolutely die hard hate them. As well as the people who want to be then. Also the people in between! I feel myself needed to this because, it for some reason is comforting to know that you will never be socially unaccepted or even shunned. Idk I'm going pretty thoroughly through this and no one will probably read this but yah. My opinion personally.

ProHulk

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah I would never say "I PLAY MINECRAFT" out loud.. so I just kinda talk with friends about things beside minecraft.
Only 2 people know I play minecraft.
PS: i got all the babes so i will never say I play minecraft

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
At my school, playing Minecraft is nothing to be ashamed of. It's not per se something to brag about, but you won't get dropped if you openly admit to playing it. :p

We have a small Minecraft population, but mostly it's just COD. There is actually a pretty large population that plays Madden 25, myself included.

Reaction score
There's a select few people who know that I play, those being my brother, parents and a couple of my friends. I haven't told anyone else though, just because I haven't felt obligated to, and just because they probably don't care.

J

Joel/MadDawg

I don't lie to people if they ask me if I play mc, but I definitely don't bring it up either. I only openly talk to one person about mc, because he's in my social group but also is really into mcsg.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci