• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are all servers running the same map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overseer25

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, I am very new to the Survival Games servers. I have been on 3 servers, and they all have the same map. Do maps change after a period of time? Do different servers host different maps? I'd love to know if there is a server here that runs the map that the yogscast played, that map is so awesome!

Help appreciated.

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Hello Overseer25,

There is a 50/50 chance rotation system in place.
All servers should have the two current maps loaded and have an equal chance to play.

Cheers.
Firedog150

broman349

Tribute
Reaction score
Yea, Firedog150 is right. IF your on a server and you type /info and then it says:
Maps loaded: minecraft_survivalgames_1, minecraft_survivalgames_2
(or something like that) Then it has both maps loaded

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello Overseer25,

There is a 50/50 chance rotation system in place.
All servers should have the two current maps loaded and have an equal chance to play.

Cheers.
Firedog150
I'd just like to add to that.

All 48 player servers currently only run Map 2 (City), since there's no 48 player version the first map. :)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score

All 48 player servers currently only run Map 2 (City), since there's no 48 player version the first map. :)
And I'd like to add onto that: I think they are working on a 48T version of the original map.

Overseer25

Spectator
Reaction score
S

So servers do indeed use that awesome server map? Sweet. I haven't seen any 48 player servers yet, but I'll keep look.

Thanks for the quick and helpful response

Overseer25

Spectator
Reaction score
So servers do indeed use that awesome server map? Sweet. I haven't seen any 48 player servers yet, but I'll keep look.

Thanks for the quick and helpful response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci