• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Arcana Cosmos Build Team [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys i'm spudtatoe, i'm the leader of Arcana Cosmos Build Team imma say the team members. We have awesome builders and can do a wide range of maps, we take time in making our maps so they are the best they can be.

I'm the manager of the team and I sort out whats going on. If you would like to apply you can fill out the application down below and add some of your builds and then you can hope for the best. You will have to be at least over the age of 12

Application:

IGN:
Build photos(Your builds) :
Can you do a trail build?:
Time-zone:
What blocks do you build best with?:
What do you do? (Redstone, building, terraforming):

Our Members:
- spudtatoe [Owner]
- Tyrannax [Builder]
- seanspeedy[Builder]
- TechnoMagePvP[Builder]
- PriestSG[Artist/builder]
- CaptainCabbage12[nothing yet]
- Exploded_Bannana[Redstoner]

We are currently working on a MCSG map and we are not accepting new people. I will be uploading some photos later on.

Last edited:

kpbi2001

Spectator
Reaction score
hay man i would like to join your building team because i have experience with building because i was in a building team called prims building team and i build more then 7 server,i am really good at steampunk style i am good at other building style but this is the main..i wanna help out building. and many other things like recording i am a small youtuber with 556 subs
Skype Username: kpbi2001
Talent level (Scale 1 - 10): 10 i am confidence
Building Experience (Scale 1 - 10): 10 ^^^
Link to your build (Youtube Video, Imgur, etc.):https://imageshack.com/my/images, my youtube ,https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVdAItKTc5Qm4e26_yFLvkw/featured.
see i have screen shot with SkyThekidRS lol

kpbi2001

Spectator
Reaction score
if i join and if we are building hg map can i always build the DM arena beacuse i build 8 kit pvp maps for server

Blue_YT

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Blue_YT
Skype name: BlackCobraVenom
Build photos(Your builds) : (in linked files)
Can you do a trail build?: I don't know what that means
Time-zone: 8pm eastern
What blocks do you build best with?: cobble/stone bricks
What do you do? (Redstone, building, terraforming): Building

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members