• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

{Apply Here} The Official Hell Games 6!

Trevor

Career
Reaction score
IGN: spellcaster24
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I've never been in The Hell Games before and think it would be fun to participate in it
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: ranked 31
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): PurpleIgneous
How many subscribers do you have? 41
What timezone do you live in? Central standard time
Additional info:

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Gunnishone
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because it looks fun and I'd love to be a part of it.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Around 15,000, I think.
Can you record?: Yes!
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes I do, http://www.youtube.com/Gunnishone
How many subscribers do you have? 444
What timezone do you live in? I believe it's GMT +10
Additional info: I hope I make it!

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: SaucyCmeister
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I've watched it every time on the streams, and it looks like alot of fun to be apart of.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 1500ish
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No
How many subscribers do you have? none
What timezone do you live in? GMT
Additional info:

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: wert9999
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I love watching all the other ones, and I really wanna try to be in one!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: rank 1052
Can you record?: Yea!
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yep!
How many subscribers do you have? 11 ATM, only have like 5 videos :p
What timezone do you live in? Us eastern
Additional info: I hope you guys consider lesser known people like me, and not just really popular guys :/

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: liveininfamy
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I am interested by the concept and this type of strategy game is right up my alley. I'm always looking for new things to try in Minecraft and my skills would be valuable to who I am teamed with.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Pretty low, I only started to seriously play MCSG a few weeks ago.
Can you record?: Sadly, no. I do plan to buy good recording software soon, or I can redownload Xsplit for recording purposes.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No, but if I play in the hell games, I would use that as my beginning material
How many subscribers do you have? N/A
What timezone do you live in? EST
Additional info: None that I can think of.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ExKing
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because I haven't participated in any of the previous events :C
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Deranked tribute but you know C: I hope...
Can you record?: Yeah.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yeah I have
How many subscribers do you have? Like 40 but I will continue making videos soon..
What timezone do you live in? GMt +3
Additional info: No.

JustAce_

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: JustAce_
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Cause, I applied for Hell games 5 and never got in.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Somewhere. but my ratio is great.
Can you record?: Of Course.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, JustAceHD, Used to have NoHateJustMine
How many subscribers do you have? Use to have one with 46, now I have one with 7
What timezone do you live in? (UTC+09:30)
Additional info: No.

Sonny_Dude1

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:Sonny_Dude1
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I think i should be a part of this event because I have not done anything like this before and it will be something new.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:#771
Can you record?:Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):No
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in?BST - uk
Additional info: Do i need teamspeak?

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ZadoHD
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I was in the 1st one, and it was fun
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I've got no idea.
Can you record?: No.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No
How many subscribers do you have? No.
What timezone do you live in? EST.
Additional info:

L

Lululioness

You made it at 6:30am in the morning. I am disappointed in you :(

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Please note that this application only applies if the corn is not 100% Lava this time... It really burned me...

IGN: CAmadeusA

Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Well, I figured I could give it another go... The Last one I was in was a complete fiasco, and I would like to maybe try one thats done right? In my books, id like to give this event a good image in my mind...

Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Im all over the place... Ive been #1 several times, but I havent been trying as hard lately...

Can you record?: Yepperz
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): You know it! www.youtube.com/user/TheAmadeusA

How many subscribers do you have? 400ish

What timezone do you live in? EST

Additional info: Well, the last one I was in went terrible... The one where 18 people died from spawning in lava? yeah that one... Well, I didnt want to apply for a while as it seemed yall werent ready for more... But now that I do see that you maybe doing this right, I wanted another chance! Everyone who died in that one, was offered a spot in a future one, by the person who ran it... Wether or not you'd wanna accept that or not is at your discretion

Atwatt

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: atwatt
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Hell games is a ton of fun and good competition with my clan and friends =D
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 75
Can you record?: Nope, sorry.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Nope, sorry :/
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? Eastern Time Zone (EST)
Additional info: Can't wait for the hell games :D I did pretty good in Hell Games 3 but a couple problems were in it and it really seems you are perfecting it! Keep up the great work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci