• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AppleCiider- Bye mcsg

Popcoin

Spectator
Reaction score
I quit playing mcsg when AU was shut down and I was still active on the forums until I got banned on my forums account AppleCiider (mods please don't ban me again) because I asked too many questions to a dev, but I don't want to get into that because mods probs don't want me talking about that stuff.

Yeah so, been playing mcsg since 2012 and got good at the game in 2013 getting 500 wins out of 2100 early 2014. Joined the best clan in AU Fade and was a co owner of it for months. I was considered one of the better players on AU and the best with bow (lmao 1900 elo in iron badlion doesn't lie). I've had some of my best gaming experiences on this game falling shy of trickshotting back in mw2 and killing people for bank loot on old school runescape. I'm glad I got to 1k wins before AU got shut down because if I didn't I would of probably been heaps mad. I've met heaps of sick lads over my span of mcsging (can't be asked to mention them all, you know who you are.) I have not touched MC for 2 months now after trying out Kohi before realising it was boring as batshit. Something that I don't think a lot of people did was play from 2012-2016 without ever having a rank whatsoever. I tried for map maker and mod but never got it. I didn't donate to mcsg because it's kind of sketchy because the owner is more inactive then a sloth.

There's a good chance that I will be inactive on the forums but visit it every now and then. If AU in the 0.01% chance it returns I'll play for clan wars.

Thanks for reading, I tried to be as brief as possible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci