• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apology

jacob

Diamond
Reaction score
"say the words "dosing chad" multiple times in a spectator chat"
That doesn't matter that word is a tabu word to this staff team and if you say it to an owner none the less you are gonna get BANNED!!!!
yes but the thing is I didn't say it to him? I was un perm banned a few days earlier and I said "dosing chad" as a joke to annoy my friend that im taking a risk of getting perm banned again, I had no intention to ddos anyone and I had no idea anyone was going to see what I said. What is the harm in that? I did not threaten anyone.

Its been over a year, i've changed, learnt from my mistake and I know to never joke about that stuff again, I believe I deserve to be unbanned.

Remy

Quantum
Reaction score
Yeah right any 12 year old can write an apology thread in hopes of being unbanned prisoners do that all the time actually in court they are fake crying in hopes that the judge will go easy on them.
lmao he's 17

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
Do you think it is fair to keep someone off the server forever for saying "dosing chad" with no objective behind the words?
D-dossing another user or saying your going to d-doss someone is offensive to some people. Even in a jokingly way. Also d-dossing is illegal.

jacob

Diamond
Reaction score
D-dossing another user or saying your going to d-doss someone is offensive to some people. Even in a jokingly way. Also d-dossing is illegal.
So because I said "dosing chad" when there was no way any one else would have seen me say it I am never allowed to play on the servers again?

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
So because I said "dosing chad" when there was no way any one else would have seen me say it I am never allowed to play on the servers again?
The basis behind that rule is is that if your threatening to doss someone, whether you can or not, it is still a legitimate threat that no one appreciates. At an airport you don't say "I have a bomb" because whether you have a bomb or not, it is still a legitimate threat and the airport security will take you very seriously. Now I am not comparing airport security to a minecraft server, however dossing is a very serious issue in almost all on-line competitive platforms and if you threaten someone with dossing, we will assume you can and you will be personally removed from the server, no matter what the case.

jacob

Diamond
Reaction score
The basis behind that rule is is that if your threatening to doss someone, whether you can or not, it is still a legitimate threat that no one appreciates. At an airport you don't say "I have a bomb" because whether you have a bomb or not, it is still a legitimate threat and the airport security will take you very seriously. Now I am not comparing airport security to a minecraft server, however dossing is a very serious issue in almost all on-line competitive platforms and if you threaten someone with dossing, we will assume you can and you will be personally removed from the server, no matter what the case.
If we are talking about jokingly saying you have a bomb at an airport, yes at first they'll take it very serious, you will probably end up in jail for a bit aswell, but I don't think they will permanently remove you from using the airport for saying something you did not mean anything by, but on the other hand, me saying "dosing chad" not even to anyone but me and my friend and no objective behind the words will keep me off the server forever? But really, if you are keeping someone banned you think they are a threat to the server, how am I a threat to the server? I haven't been on it in over a year, i've changed, you can tell i'm not an abusive immature boy like I was a year ago so I just don't see why i'm still banned if I am not a threat to anyone.

Seth

Career
Reaction score
Although DDossing isn't a joke, it takes someone with character to come out and apologize, and admit they were at fault. Well done. Unfortunately, you did say something you got permed :/.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci