• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
·Minecraft username - DigitalGaming

·Age - 15

·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty - 58/256 -1d, 13 hours, 13 mins, 58seconds - Bounty: 1546

·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play - Teweran Survival Games 2, Survival games 2-5, All
the variations on the breeze island. Don't like to play the original breeze island, though.

·Skype name/Do you use optifine? - Lucas.chu3 - I use OptiFine and have the cape.

·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) - Regular.

·Been banned?(for?) - Nope.
You have been ACCEPTED into the Apex clan with an Adept rank.

kooksey99

Diamond
Reaction score
·Minecraft username kooksey99
·Age14
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty146/953/6009:37/3164
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play likes sg4, tsg2, solar frost dislike sg5, sg2, sg fallen empire
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? kooksey1999,no optifine
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.)iron donator
·Been banned?(for?) 2 times abuse :p

Mang0_Dragon

Spectator
Reaction score
·Minecraft username: Mang0_Dragon
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: Wins 108, Total Games 1302, Total Time 1w 44mins.8, 1578bounty
maps : sg4, breeze
·Skype name: mango.dragon1
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) Regular
·Been banned?(for?) nope
I don't use optifine

hyper_attitude

Survivor
Reaction score
Is it possible for me to have another trail?? Because at the time of my last one I had been playing pretty poorly.
If I am allowed to I will not be able to play this weekend due to poor internet :/

mitch97

Tribute
Reaction score
·Minecraft username: xXMITCHYBOYYXx
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: 212 out of 2541 40:00 bounty 1040
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play I like sg4 teweren survival games 2 solar frost and breeze island I hate sg 2 sg 3 sg 5 and fallen empire
·Skype name/Do you use Optifine?: mitchy.precoma and I don't use optifine
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.): I'm a regular rank
·Been banned?(for?) :someone banned me for a joke then got unbanned like 2 minutes later

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
·Minecraft username: xXMITCHYBOYYXx
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: 212 out of 2541 40:00 bounty 1040
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play I like sg4 teweren survival games 2 solar frost and breeze island I hate sg 2 sg 3 sg 5 and fallen empire
·Skype name/Do you use Optifine?: mitchy.precoma and I don't use optifine
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.): I'm a regular rank
·Been banned?(for?) :someone banned me for a joke then got unbanned like 2 minutes later

have seen you around the servers, from what I have seen you are a pretty good PvP.

HAZARD

Experienced
Reaction score
Is it possible for me to have another trail?? Because at the time of my last one I had been playing pretty poorly.
If I am allowed to I will not be able to play this weekend due to poor internet :/
I say give him another chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci