• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
·Minecraft username: AussieEntice
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: wins 50 (just moved from old account; Fanboyyy (cant access stats atm :c)
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play Like: Valleyside, SG4, Demons, h resort, terewen 2 & 1
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? Skype: Tweakify optifine: yes
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) Regular
·Been banned? No

Please do not discard me for wins as I have not had alot of game time compared to the amount of wins i have. I have been recognised as a good player by well known players in MCSG on several occasions.

(some sort of trial game or something would be fine)

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Go away dorky go post on your own clan page. Wait till Apex clan war ya! And than you will find out how to play minecraft :p
Coming from a guy that beats me 1/10 times and admits he uses nodus.

ClownCostume

Diamond
Reaction score
·Minecraft username - DigitalGaming

·Age - 15

·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty - 58/256 -1d, 13 hours, 13 mins, 58seconds - Bounty: 1546

·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play - Teweran Survival Games 2, Survival games 2-5, All
the variations on the breeze island. Don't like to play the original breeze island, though.

·Skype name/Do you use optifine? - Lucas.chu3 - I use OptiFine and have the cape.

·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) - Regular.

·Been banned?(for?) - Nope.
How did you put those pictures on your signature?

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
·Minecraft username simonwilson123
·Age 7
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty ive played 4 times and i haven wins any yet. ;(
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play i like breeze island cause there aloft of chest
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? i use nodus? does that count ;(
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) i just play normally (with Nodus)
·Been banned?(for?) yep about 7-8 times, for hacking
Your clan application has been DECLINED due to lack of age/wins and too many bans.

Walrus_4lyf

Experienced
Reaction score
Good Luck!!!!!! Sorry for getting you banned earlier croe. I Hope there are no hard feelings considering i asked to have you unbanned <3. Anyway looks like a good squad, and not one that will fall apart in a couple of days.GG.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
·Minecraft username: AussieEntice
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: wins 50 (just moved from old account; Fanboyyy (cant access stats atm :c)
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play Like: Valleyside, SG4, Demons, h resort, terewen 2 & 1
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? Skype: Tweakify optifine: yes
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) Regular
·Been banned? No

Please do not discard me for wins as I have not had alot of game time compared to the amount of wins i have. I have been recognised as a good player by well known players in MCSG on several occasions.

(some sort of trial game or something would be fine)
AussieEntice you application has been POSTPONED until further notice.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
·Minecraft username: LT_Cookiemonster
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: 215 games won / 899 games played / 1w5h14m27s / 5317
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play: SG4, Freeze island(route) and Vallyside
·Skype name/Do you use optifine?: Ads_Da_Beast / no cause it lags my computer more for some reason
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.): Iron Donator
·Been banned?(for?): Once for using BSM, but i didnt even know that it was banned
LT_Cookiemonster you have been ACCEPTED as a Professional in the Apex clan.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
·Minecraft username: xXhiggoXx
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty?: (won/Games Played: 10/365) (Total time played is 2647:32)
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play?: I like SG4, Breeze island and other playable maps and i hate Demon Breeze and other laggy maps.
·Skype name/Do you use optifine?: xXhiggoXx28 or Zac Higgins
·Game Rank: Regular
·Been banned?: Havent been banned
You have been DECLINED as a member of the Apex clan. Due to lack of wins.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Application form:
·Username: mustyleaf4
·Wins: 134/Total Games Played: 480/Bounty: 4879
·Maps you generally like to play: Breeze island, SG 4, moonlight lake, Tewerian SG 2, Holiday resort
Maps you don't like to play: Freeze island, SG 2, Demons Breeze, Hell games, SG 5
·Skype name: jackleefer/Do you use optifine?: yes (cant play minecraft without it)
·Game Rank: Regular, #1572
·Been banned? no
You have been ACCEPTED into the Apex clan with an Adept rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci