• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celtrixx

Spectator
Reaction score
Username: Celtrixx
Wins: 108/Total Games Played: 595/Total time Played: 3d14h/Bounty: 2,124
Maps you like/don't like: Survival Kingdom, Survival Games 4, Moonbase9, Rugged Lands/Survival Games 1,3,5 + Freeze Island!!!
Skype name: Celtrixx
Do you use optifine: Yes
Game Rank: Beast
Been banned: Nope

War_Turtl3s

Diamond
Reaction score
Here's Mah App <3

Minecraft Username: war_turtl3s
Wins: 200
Time Played: 5 days 8 hours 10 mins.
Maps i Like: Vallyside University, Freeze Island, Holiday Resort etc.
Maps I Don't Like: Moonlight Lake.
Skype Name: brendanbrown11
Do I Use Optifine: Yes
Game Rank: Diamond
Banned Before: Never

kadedaboss

Survivor
Reaction score
·Minecraft username kademan12
·Age 13
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty 177,2904,idk,208
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play ,sg4,breezesss and other maps , idont like sg3,,sg5,sg2`
·Skype name/Do you use optifine?kademan12 and yes
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) gold rank
·Been banned?(for?)can i tell u over skype?

Weary

Survivor
Reaction score
·Minecraft username: xWeary_Catx
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: 352/2180/1w3d13h28m2s
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play: SG4, SG2, Breeze Island, Sg Highway, Solar Frost, Avaricia / SG, SG3, Fortess Pyke, Holiday Resort
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? WearyCraft / Yes.
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) Golden Donor
·Been banned?(for?) No, Never <3

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
·Minecraft username: Lightrai303
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: 1337/1338/1 day 3 hours 3 minutes 7 seconds/1337
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play: I hate every map.
·Skype name/Do you use optifine?: Xxl33trai1337xX
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.): I like cookies
·Been banned?(for?): Being 1337'r than Croe so I was banned :'c

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
·Minecraft username: Lightrai303
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: 1337/1338/1 day 3 hours 3 minutes 7 seconds/1337
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play: I hate every map.
·Skype name/Do you use optifine?: Xxl33trai1337xX
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.): I like cookies
·Been banned?(for?): Being 1337'r than Croe so I was banned :'c
Ofcourse you were banned for being 1337'r than Croe.. That's just impossible without hacking ;)

Weary

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft username:imBLUNT
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty:611
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play:Sg4, Demons Breeze, Breeze Island, Solar Frost, Avarcia
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? my skype is imBLUNT3 most of your members have me as a contact on skype! I do you use Optifine because when i dont have it i get a fair bit of FPS drops on certain maps and than i cant win a game with low FPS! :/
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.): I am an Iron donor and it expires in like 20 days
·Been banned?(for?)Yes i have been banned before for hacking and i used to hack and than got banned and than i kept getting acused of hacking so i decided to start a youtube to show people that i dont hack and than since i started that people have realized that i dont have and have a fair few subscribers.

I know i have had difficulties with some of these clan members by being an imature little kid that no-one liked but i can turn that around and heaps of people are giving me one more chance because they feel that we can end up really good friends together, I will tell you why i want to be in this clan so bad, I want to join this amazing Apex clan because some really amazing players belong in this clan and i know are an amazing mcsg player, Also i want to join because not just of the players but you guys are really organised and have a really warm welcome when you accept people. Thats my application for the day and i hope you guys understand that i am really desperate to become really good friends with most of you!

Thanks, Much love Blunt <3
Dat comma splicing >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci