• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: megakill360
Wins/Total Games: 28/182 aka win every 6.5 games. Before reset 457/dk
Skype name: megakill360
Game rank (donor, mod): diamond donor
Past bans (if any): Disrespect 5 days Reason was 12
Past clans (if any): Legit, Light Side, <2013. Axis, prevail, Rage Squad <(irl friends clan)
You have been Declined due to not reaching the age requirement. Please excel in another criteria before reapplying.

APPLICATION: Yes
Minecraft IGN: xFataL_
Wins/Total Games: 0/5, Old stats (800/3600 Roughly)(I am playing lots of games and practising, my pvp is improving)
Skype name: fataldoezmc
Game rank (donor, mod): none
Past bans (if any):1 for hacking i think it was 10 months ago and 1 for bypassing filter 10 months ago
Past clans (if any): poets, sublime, exile, frost, fundamental

I have had a long break for quite a few months, and its about damn time I come back! I have changed a lot!
You have been declined due to you having played little to none since the leaderboard update. Please improve of your activity before reapplying.

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
Update:
New Requirements -
A new requirement has been set in order to try and meet the needs of the new leaderboards.
The requirement is - 50 wins (New Leaderboards)
Basically we will also be assessing applicants for their activity in games and also so that players that have obtained 300+ wins, 3 years ago, are no longer able to apply without playing any recent games. This also means we will be a little more lenient of players who haven't achieved 300+ wins on the legacy leaderboards.

If you do happen to meet all requirements, feel free to apply.

We have also changed around our threads categories . Instead of players being placed in categories based off of the legacy leaderboards, we have changed it to be based off of the new leaderboards.

I think that is all. I'll edit something in if I have missed it.

PS - I know I double posted. Both were on completely different topics and I felt it was necessary.

- Joel

joshiee

Experienced
Reaction score
Update:
New Requirements -
A new requirement has been set in order to try and meet the needs of the new leaderboards.
The requirement is - 50 wins (New Leaderboards)
Basically we will also be assessing applicants for their activity in games and also so that players that have obtained 300+ wins, 3 years ago, are no longer able to apply without playing any recent games. This also means we will be a little more lenient of players who haven't achieved 300+ wins on the legacy leaderboards.

If you do happen to meet all requirements, feel free to apply.

We have also changed around our threads categories . Instead of players being placed in categories based off of the legacy leaderboards, we have changed it to be based off of the new leaderboards.

I think that is all. I'll edit something in if I have missed it.

PS - I know I double posted. Both were on completely different topics and I felt it was necessary.

- Joel
Damn, really wanted to correct you on your double post. ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci