• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexti

Survivor
Reaction score
Cheerleader pls how am I not on the list xD
Btw Ign is ItzAustenn :p

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: sethalinko
Wins/Total Games: 450/ 5027
Skype name: sethalinko.hatfield2
Game rank (donor, mod): Normal Rank/ Non-Donor
Past bans (if any): None
Past clans (if any): #Exquisite #Fundamental #Insanity #Desire #Lynx
You have been Accepted for trial. Please join the Apex Teamspeak to receive your waiting rank and interview.

Minecraft IGN: Adamm / LT_Cookiemonster
Wins/Total Games: 1208 / 5557
Skype name: ads_da_beast
Game rank (donor, mod): Diamond Donor
Past bans (if any): Bsm back in the old days.
Past clans (if any): Apex, Phoenix, Fundamental, Zero, ButterCups, Divinity, Pegasus, cookies, eclipse .etc. Yeah there has been alot sorry.
You have been Accepted for trial. Please join the Apex Teamspeak to receive your waiting rank and interview.

Minecraft IGN: QuokkaBoy9/Nyeeeeeees
Wins/Total Games: 325/3228 (Including stat resets & alts)
Skype name: cryptoquokka
Game rank (donor, mod): Diamond
Past bans (if any): Nah
Past clans (if any): Lynx, Uprise, Adrenaline

ALSO: Look I do realise that I have a little bit of poor relations with some of the members but I think I can prove it to ya guys. But I totally get it if you're not sure about me.
Unfortunately you have been Declined due to not meeting the win requirement. Please list all alt accounts + name changes in future applications. Also, you must show activity on the Apex Teamspeak if you wish to be accepted for trial.

Reaction score

Unfortunately you have been Declined due to not meeting the win requirement. Please list all alt accounts + name changes in future applications. Also, you must show activity on the Apex Teamspeak if you wish to be accepted for trial.
Hey croe I need to ask a question.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
No to be honest they vs'ed Phoenix, blitz etc. They were all better then Apex but they still gave it a go.
There choice if they'd like to battle 'em ;P
Phoenix were admittedly better PvPers than us at the time which resulted in us losing the clan battle we had against them. Blitz however, is a completely different story. If you check our win/loss page you will notice we lost one clan battle to blitz 3-2. We then won 3 in a row before they disbanded. A single clan battle doesn't determine how 'good' a clan is. c:

I'm pretty sure they'll be too scared to lose. xD

*Edit, I'm not even in Fenix*
We will not be versing that clan due to various other reasons. Please do not reply to this message to assist in the prevention of flame.

ItzSpoekta

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ItzSpoekta
Wins/Total Games: 110/890. I have only just been getting in to minecraft again so my wins aren't the best, but before I left I had 18 out of my past 50!
Skype name: spoektagaming
Game rank (donor, mod): Platinum
Past bans (if any): Yes, for getting mad at a hacker.
Past clans (if any): Fundamental, Volcanic and many more. (Brain Washed)

Personal Comment: As many of you may know, I have never really been mature and I can understand why. So I took a step forward in life and decided to become a responsible person and show respect in others. Thanks for your time! ~ Nash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci