• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Not the ratio!!!

Edit: Sorry but I had to
Oi, I have won over 10 games in the past 50. I think that is very good for me :3

Sidenote: Apex, can you please put up your loss against #Redemption? I'm sorry if you can't do it at the current time.

Last edited:

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
1. You're making fun of someone on a forums for a game
2. Why are you even trying to flame for no reason?
3. I've never bought a stats reset either, nor has Omnistive who is god. Doesn't mean much.
4. I'm Australian, why does race matter again?
5. I just wanted one more point so I could 1-up you :) Don't post here again
Lets not forget he's permed on his main ;)

Gen3ralQuamy

Experienced
Reaction score
Oi, I have won over 10 games in the past 50. I think that is very good for me :3

Sidenote: Apex, can you please put up your loss against #Redemption? I'm sorry if you can't do it at the current time.
LoL using people in your clan on alts isn't the right way to win a cb :)

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Ban from teamspeak
I told horseman to join the Apex TeamSpeak and players that were on were; Kling, Shinglibuff and Omastar.
Shortly after a message popped up and horseman was disconnected from the TeamSpeak server.
<20:35:04> You are banned permanently. Reason: "abuse of apex members"
(It said you were banned by Omastar)
Anyway I'm assuming that Omastar banned Horseman since he was being abusive to Da_Goose last night.
But I thought the Da_Goose issue we had was over since we were in a group chat with Core, Folk and Da_Goose, and it seemed to be resolved.

Anyway the reason why I'm posting this isn't because I want horseman to be unmanned from the Teamspeak, But I'm also banned, I believe I am banned as when you ban people it counts as a IP ban... Anyway if 1 of you guys could get back to me that will be great.
- Thanks

Jockstah

Diamond
Reaction score
Ban from teamspeak
I told horseman to join the Apex TeamSpeak and players that were on were; Kling, Shinglibuff and Omastar.
Shortly after a message popped up and horseman was disconnected from the TeamSpeak server.
<20:35:04> You are banned permanently. Reason: "abuse of apex members"
(It said you were banned by Omastar)
Anyway I'm assuming that Omastar banned Horseman since he was being abusive to Da_Goose last night.
But I thought the Da_Goose issue we had was over since we were in a group chat with Core, Folk and Da_Goose, and it seemed to be resolved.

Anyway the reason why I'm posting this isn't because I want horseman to be unmanned from the Teamspeak, But I'm also banned, I believe I am banned as when you ban people it counts as a IP ban... Anyway if 1 of you guys could get back to me that will be great.
- Thanks
You were in a group chat with Core an Folk? Lol.

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MasonGalati Alt=Mason_DoesMC (I gave the account to a IRL friend to try out MC and no whis keeping it)
Wins/Total Games: 278/4280 on MasonGalati and 19/303 on Mason_DoesMC (Before i gave the account i had 18/97)
Skype name: Mason.Galati1 (most apex members have me)
Game rank (donor, mod): Member
Past bans (if any): 2 Bans
Spam in V1
Block Glitching (around September last year)
Past clans (if any): Fundamental, #Cyber, #Cookies and #Core
Reason for bad ratio: When I first started minecraft Survival was the only gamemode, So I built a house out of Dirt and Sand (so gud) and thought it was the best house, then I watched a youtube video he had cobblestone which I thought he had a mod to get, well anyway that explains my noobiness. MCSG was my first server so I was addicted after playing 10 games and I had 0/1500 wins or something similar so I think I should have a; 278/2700
Lol issue solved just restarted my internet and the ip was changed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci