• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Is this clan ment to have the best pvpers?
Apex are the very best, like no-one ever was. We are a group of professional MCSG players from Australia and New Zealand who strive to achieve upmost perfection in our MCSG gameplay. We don't accept players based purely on skill - it is important that all of our members are respectful and mature.

That is the introduction for our clan. If you read the last sentence you will notice that clan goes beyond accepting people based purely on PvP. This is an MCSG clan, not simply a 'group' of the best PvPers in MCSG. Although this game is primarily dominated by PvP we have alot of other criteria to assess. Coordinating as a clan, being mature and respectful; and strategic tactics are also a large focus of this clan. Ofcourse new members of our clan will not be the 'best' PvPer's, that is ridiculous. Although, they have been chosen as they meet the other criteria required to make Apex the best MCSG clan.

Edit: sorry for being so extensive but I feel like alot of people are confused on this topic

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
I can see that m8
Like I said, sorry for the huge response but quite a few people have been confused on that topic. I'm not trying to start a flame or anything... just making sure we're all on the same page :)

JackPearson

Survivor
Reaction score
croe97, say if i were to apply would i be trialed or declined or declined in the trial i completely understand that my ratio sucks and i have tried to keep getting it higher but i have always been getting targeted because of my points and if i were to be trialed would i have a chance at getting in? thank you for taking your time to read this :)

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
croe97, say if i were to apply would i be trialed or declined or declined in the trial i completely understand that my ratio sucks and i have tried to keep getting it higher but i have always been getting targeted because of my points and if i were to be trialed would i have a chance at getting in? thank you for taking your time to read this :)
Declined because you can't do grammar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci