• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
The ones where you fight nubs
I don't know if you're insulting phoenix or us.. seeming they are the only ones we have versed in the past month. Either way, keep it to yourself please.

Also, on that note.. does anyone want to clan battle this weekend! Preferably a clan that wont disband :p Add me on skype furthere-gaming

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't know if you're insulting phoenix or us.. seeming they are the only ones we have versed in the past month. Either way, keep it to yourself please.

Also, on that note.. does anyone want to clan battle this weekend! Preferably a clan that wont disband :p Add me on skype furthere-gaming
Uhm, I wasn't insulting anyone .-. Well trying not to. Sorry if I did in any way.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Uhm, I wasn't insulting anyone .-. Well trying not to. Sorry if I did in any way.
No worries I must have just interpreted it wrong.. I thought you were saying that we only fight nubs to get wins because we can't fight anyone better or something. I was going to say! who else are we going to fight if not nubs or phoenix!? < (this is a joke everyone)

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
No worries I must have just interpreted it wrong.. I thought you were saying that we only fight nubs to get wins because we can't fight anyone better or something. I was going to say! who else are we going to fight if not nubs or phoenix!? < (this is a joke everyone)
Phew! Yeah sorry if it came across the wrong way, but if was rucking in my dodgy phone keyboard :p

kadedaboss

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: kademan12
Wins/Total Games: 295/4000 something
Skype name: kademan12
Game rank: Normal (might be getting diamond soon)
Past bans (if any): do u mind if i tell them over skype??
Past clans (if any): Hydra, Force, Mentuky, Devine, Terra

JackPearson

Survivor
Reaction score
Just pointing this out croe97 but you might wanna remove TheJuicyGypsey from your roster as he is no longer in Apex :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci