• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Please, stop confronting me on my capitalisation , as I know 'capitalization' for instance is pronounced 'capitalisation' as this is an Au clan, and its not an American feed. So next time I pronounce something wrong, I am aware of my mistakes and I would like you not to inform me with them, also slayergoddd mind your own business please, as this has nothing got to do with you.
notverified,
Double post :p

But tbh you shouldn't be rude to notverified as he was just trying to help. I see how you sort of got offended how you were being taught English by someone 4 years younger than you but still...

MEGAtrav

Diamond
Reaction score
Dear CoDsNo65,

Didn't mean for it to be offensive, if it was offensive, he shouldn't have mentioned anything, because their was no need for him to say something, I am aware I made that mistake...

MEGAtrav

Diamond
Reaction score
So I apologise if I had been offensive towards you, i just don't appreciate it much, when people correct me on the things I know I have done wrong :)

and especially when slayergoddd makes fun of you when you have. :/

cbrown

Experienced
Reaction score
Dear CoDsNo65,

Didn't mean for it to be offensive, if it was offensive, he shouldn't have mentioned anything, because their was no need for him to say something, I am aware I made that mistake...
So I apologise if I had been offensive towards you, i just don't appreciate it much, when people correct me on the things I know I have done wrong :)

and especially when slayergoddd makes fun of you when you have. :/
Double post :p

JackPearson

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey croe I don't really wanna be that annoying guy and all that but I was just wondering about my application because I posted it a couple of pages back now. Hope I don't get you annoyed by this, sorry for nagging. :)

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey croe I don't really wanna be that annoying guy and all that but I was just wondering about my application because I posted it a couple of pages back now. Hope I don't get you annoyed by this, sorry for nagging. :)
Patience is a virtue :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci