• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aperture Laborotories

MrLMH

Spectator
Reaction score
I am currently making a map based loosely around the setting of "Aperture Science Labs" from the game Portal and Portal 2. It already has 2 traps and I made the Images below are of the 7 main rooms in the map. (I have not made the Cornucopia yet but I am adding it ASAP)

Thank you for looking at these Images

I would appreciate it if nobody steals my idea, it would be good to have some suggestions

Thanks again, MrLMH

Edit 11:48 AM, 4th November 2012:

I will be uploading more Images as I build certain things...

^^^ This is an image of all the redstone wiring I have made for the lights in the roof, nothing too fancy but I only wanted to accomplish a flashing effect

^^^ This is an image of the first jump puzzle I have made, I'm going to need to make more wide open spaces though, but I'm finding it hard because Aperture is NOT a wide open place in the game.

Update 5th November 2012:

MOAR PHOTOS!

Hmmmm... A cake, I'm not Going to lie (cough, cough) It looks tasty.

Aperture logo on wall in the "Infection room" (maybe I need to change the name, suggestions would be great)

Control room from Portal 2 recreated for Minecraft Survival Games.

Wide lens view of the "Infection Room"

Some images of the cornucopia :) yes, that is supposed to be Glados, I am still working on it xD

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
Great job but would this be infringing copyrights? Mcsg does make money off of these servers.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks pretty good, one tip maybe a bit more block variation
Great job

MrLMH

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks pretty good, one tip maybe a bit more block variation
Great job
Yeah that's the one thing I don't like about the map, where I was trying to make it Bland and Monotone like portal is I can't really do much else. I still have MUCH planned for it so stay tuned in the project development, and if you have any ideas I could use, I'd be very thankful.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I am currently making a Adventure Map with the theme Portal 2. And noone can really make a good looking Portal map without texture pack.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yeah, i think this looks ok, but not good enough.

MrLMH

Spectator
Reaction score
ok, BUT i love your idea, just add EVEN more work in it to make it perfect!
Yes I know, and to Re-assure you it's not even close to done. I have so many more ideas but I don't want to spoil everything. I would like some help from anyone just hit me up on my Email:
You must also have Skype or Team-Speak. we can talk through the MCSG Server.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci