• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anyone willing to buy me an optifine cape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCSG_pro011

Diamond
Reaction score
Are you serious? It's sad to have to ask for an optifine cape. I mean, who in their right mind would waste money, valuable money, on a stranger, a beggar. I assume $10.00 is too much? WELL DON'T ASK ON THE FORUMS BECAUSE THAT'LL GET YOU NO WHERE. Heck, it will make your situation worse as people will know you as "the person who asked for an optifine cape". "The Beggar". I suggest you make up the money to buy it because I highly doubt that anyone here is going to buy you one because of a random request. Such a useless thread, waste of time.

Harsh, but true : P

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
Sheesh, kind of a volatile reaction, don't you think? It's not the best idea, that's fair to say, but no need to be so hard on the guy.

To the OP, this really isn't the place to ask. If you are truly in a position where asking people is your only option, you should ask people you know a bit better privately. Heck, if you have a talent for art or anything like that, offer it as an incentive. A public forum post does not receive a very good reaction, as you have seen.

Thread locked, as this is not the place to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci