• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anyone want free art?

Want art?

• Sure :3

Votes: 42 97.7%
  • Nah ;c

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CubicJoy

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Guys! I created a youtube account and I wondered if you could subscribe to it!
I will be 1 video per week!

www.youtube.com/CubicJoy22

A simple click can really make me happy!
Thanks a lot!

munchinmango

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi, could ya do one of moi plzzz?
My skin is a boxer with a thick set of hair and a black bandana. He has a ripped up light blue tshirts and bright red boxing gloves. he has red eyes and torn up pants, u can see it on miner or something. For the pose could he be training, and punching the air.
If u don't want to do that I have an alternate skin, my old one with the same guy ^ except a fully intact shirt and pants and a skeleton head on My head, also his weapon are huge claws, similar to those of wolverine
Thanks a ton and don't rush

tinybat111

Spectator
Reaction score
Please if you could do mine! My ign is tinybat111. I'm a bat with in clothes. If you have any questions, contact me. I don't know if you're still offering this service, I hope you are because you are by far the best minecraft artist I have seen. Thank you so much! Your work is incredible!

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
hey i would really appriciate it if u take the time do make my skin please my ign username is : PrettyMirror
can u make my skin with an diamond sword in my hand? that would be really cool!

thnx,
The last post was from oct 9. Don't necro please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci