• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Any veteran-survival game members military now? Comment below!

VenomBB

Tribute
Reaction score
When I was a kid I used to play this server so much. Then when it went down I sorta like left my computer gaming style for a while. Once I grew up I enlisted in the army as a 12B Combat Engineer.

Anyone else in the military shoot it down below!

iOrangeFruit

Spectator
Reaction score
My brother and I used to play MCSG a lot together. Eventually he enlisted in the navy (I'm 15 now) When we would play this I was around 10 he was 15. A little bit after he played this he enlisted when he was 18. He enlisted cause this was the only server he really liked so he quit gaming and started training for the military for 5 years when he was 15. He practiced his endurance and things like that.

VenomBB

Tribute
Reaction score
My brother and I used to play MCSG a lot together. Eventually he enlisted in the navy (I'm 15 now) When we would play this I was around 10 he was 15. A little bit after he played this he enlisted when he was 18. He enlisted cause this was the only server he really liked so he quit gaming and started training for the military for 5 years when he was 15. He practiced his endurance and things like that.
Awesome story brother. I always recommend everyone to join the military. I'm currently working towards my undergrad for officer training to become an officer from enlisted. After that head over to medical school and become a medical officer.

iOrangeFruit

Spectator
Reaction score
Awesome story brother. I always recommend everyone to join the military. I'm currently working towards my undergrad for officer training to become an officer from enlisted. After that head over to medical school and become a medical officer.
Yeah I want to but I'm just scared of things like the boot camp and I don't know how things will go cause I'm kinda introverted

VenomBB

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah I want to but I'm just scared of things like the boot camp and I don't know how things will go cause I'm kinda introverted
See I went to Basic Training at Fort Leonard Wood, MO as a 12B Combat Engineer. It's a hard training especially with the weather 115 degrees every day with unpredictable weather. But let me tell you. 15 weeks, we operated together as a team, learned how to feel a brother/sisterhood of friendship. Such an amazing feeling. If I were ever given a chance to do it again, I would. The feeling of graduating... is so surreal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci