• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Any tips on getting more than 55 chests in a game?

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys I really want to be the guy who's looted the most chests. Eh if that's your goal in life I'm not stopping you just saying nobody will recognize and in my opinion is a waste of time when you could be focused on wins and get in the top 100 c:

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guys I really want to be the guy who's looted the most chests. Eh if that's your goal in life I'm not stopping you just saying nobody will recognize and in my opinion is a waste of time when you could be focused on wins and get in the top 100 c:
Well I'm that guy :p Such a proud achievement xD

Frozenarmy

Tribute
Reaction score
I am not interested in no-lifeing a server.
Plus I am in 10th grade so I have to focus on my studies.
Plus I am not good at pvp.
So I can at least say that one part of my stats is higher than the first 7 players.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci