• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Also, when you're killing a mob, don't waste your strong sword (especially if it's stone or wood). Use an extra sword you have.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Well now I haven't played a ton, but from what I can tell:
1.memorize the locations of some goodie chests.
2.if you go for Cornucopia, use sticky keys so you don't have to fumble with the items.
3.make sure you have at least some food...

PootisMafia

Tribute
Reaction score
Now I'm not quite sure on what you said about the sticky keys...is this just basically shift+clicking? That's what I have been doing.
Well now I haven't played a ton, but from what I can tell:
1.memorize the locations of some goodie chests.
2.if you go for Cornucopia, use sticky keys so you don't have to fumble with the items.
3.make sure you have at least some food...

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Now I'm not quite sure on what you said about the sticky keys...is this just basically shift+clicking? That's what I have been doing.
yeah, basically. but I know on a Windows if you hit SHIFT 5 times quickly you can activate sticky keys which is like a permanent shift-click or whatever ;)

PootisMafia

Tribute
Reaction score
yeah, basically. but I know on a Windows if you hit SHIFT 5 times quickly you can activate sticky keys which is like a permanent shift-click or whatever ;)
oh i see now! (getting on in a few minutes after possibly donating ;) )

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
Sticky keys is a bit risky though,because you can't equip any armor at all (you have to drag armor to do that). It's much better to simply hold shift.

My best advice: Never underestimate a bow! It does more damage when a diamond sword when it is fully charged, and most of the times I won it was because of the bow.
Also: Throw away things you don't need in places noone else goes, never leave things in the chests others might need.

BowlOSoup

Experienced
Reaction score
Although AntVenom thinks he is the best fighter in Minecraft, he really got lucky a lot of the time with winning.

firestorm6297

Spectator
Reaction score
yea, he did win both survival games and he killed nearly everyone on the second one

BowlOSoup

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes, but he thinks he is really good. Winning twice doesn't have a lot to prove...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci