• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ant Hill Survival

Ethron97

Spectator
Reaction score
So my team, Team McDynasty, and I recently made a survival games map. We based it off an anthill, putting many tunnels, some ants, and even some lore. It has jumping puzzles, traps, and Easter eggs, but you can see all of that in this video:

Oh yeah and if you noticed the "a map for BajanCanadian" in the video.... we tried sending it to him but since he didn't even see it, we thought it would be better for MCSG :D

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
Sorry to say I've seen better spiders, it looks a bit to much like pixel art, try and give it some depth.

FlyingMammalMan

Survivor
Reaction score
The idea is nice and the gerenral layout is good but to be honest with you the map is a bit dull everything is just a flat brown and there isn't enough detail. With an anthill you expect more ants in there aswell, feels a bit empty really. I think that with improvements it could be good though.

Coolman912

Career
Reaction score
The people in the fight at the end had forcefield on. Look at 1:18

Ethron97

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry to say I've seen better spiders, it looks a bit to much like pixel art, try and give it some depth.
It has some depth, it was just the camera angle. But I see what you mean.
The idea is nice and the gerenral layout is good but to be honest with you the map is a bit dull everything is just a flat brown and there isn't enough detail. With an anthill you expect more ants in there aswell, feels a bit empty really. I think that with improvements it could be good though.
Yeah, probably should have had more ants in there. As for being dull do you think stone every here and there and more soul sand would spice it up? Because if you think about it, ant hills are...... dirt.
The people in the fight at the end had forcefield on. Look at 1:18
That was me and my friend and I can honestly tell you that neither of us have force field, or any other hacks for that matter.
The cornucopia is a little spread outView attachment 8131
It was meant to be spread out. That way people have to jump down then climb out, which requires speed, skill, and a little luck to get it right quicker than everyone else. I think it's a nice unique touch.

Another thing I notice is that the top of the ant hill (where people spawn and where deathmatch will be held) is a little small for fighting...

Taking all of your comments into consideration, Team McDynasty will begin making Ant Hill Survival 2.0 soon ;)

Thank you for your feed back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci