• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Another amazing update to start off April!

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Yes yes, 1000 times yes! Hawk62, you just might have pleased me out of a banning blow from my hammer. (I am a chemistry major). Too bad it will not be considered in the contest because it does not use the original image.
That was amazing though.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What if I put that text over the original image?
You know what, I think we will open this contest to 2 diamond accounts. One in the original format of this contest (aka original image we provided) and another one with "Anything goes" for any meme. Keep it coming as these are hilarious.

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
You know what, I think we will open this contest to 2 diamond accounts. One in the original format of this contest (aka original image we provided) and another one with "Anything goes" for any meme. Keep it coming as these are hilarious.

Life Complete.

JustAHotDog

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Time to get started :3

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If there was a "love" button now would be the time I would use it. Also, do memes submitted before you made the rule count?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
If there was a "love" button now would be the time I would use it. Also, do memes submitted before you made the rule count?
Yeah, because he's gonna look over the thread again when he's looking for the winner.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci