• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anonymous clan -EU- Expect us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello there guys I am liam and I am starting a new clan/team ! We will play on eu servers and you must be a team player and to look out for each others backs and not to get greedy orelss we shall die! All you need to do to apply is to:Add me on skype:XiPw7Vs
then post bellow saying your skype so i know who to add and make sure you have teamspeak as that is what we will be using!YOU MUST HAVE AN Anonymous MASK ON YOUR SKIN ! the reson for this is so we don't kill each other and so we can pick each other out before the game starts :)
Team leader:BHLxLiam
Co-leader:
Member:Foppington
Member:Agameofscones
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Foppington

Tribute
Reaction score
lol cameron. Liam Ill join if u want. I had a high score (like 1000bounty) until the map reset but that was on us. Ill add u on skype pal.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I dont want this to become like the walrus' thing. Or the hoodies or other things like that. I dont want everybody all of a sudden getting anonymous masks when I started with the idea more than a year ago.

I dont mind if other players have them, i just dont want them to become too mainstream.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
*puts on mask and pretend to be with the team* *slaughter each member silently without mercy* *Win*.

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
I dont want this to become like the walrus' thing. Or the hoodies or other things like that. I dont want everybody all of a sudden getting anonymous masks when I started with the idea more than a year ago.

I dont mind if other players have them, i just dont want them to become too mainstream.
ive had anonymous skin for a long time too it wont be used much just by our member :)you could join if you want ?
*puts on mask and pretend to be with the team* *slaughter each member silently without mercy* *Win*.
that wouldnt work as we know who would be on our team!

Agameofscones

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey BHL can i join the team/clan? I dont have skype and I dont plan on getting it.

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
..It should really be a requirement to be a 4chan lurker, but I won't argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci