• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AnomalousDyna - Meet the staff

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My name: James, or Dyna. I prefer the latter.

How old are you? I'm 15.

When was I hired? July 14th, 2014.

What region am I from? I am from the AU region.

When am I on?
Monday and Tuesday: 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Every other weekday: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM (I get home 30 minutes early on Thursday afternoons)
Weekends: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM (probably more likely to be busy on Sunday)
Public holidays: 9:00 PM - 9:00 PM
All times in AEST.

How do I contact you? My preferred methods of contact are TeamSpeak or the forums. If you can't contact me via these, my Skype is dynadavidson- feel free to send me a contact request. You can also email me at [email protected] if you need help too.
If it's regarding a hacker outside of AU, please contact a staff member from your region first, preferably as I'm not able to record as well on the other regions.

Fun fact about myself: I have played guitar for 8 years.

Glad to be working with the staff team, to make these servers a better place!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations Dynarrhea (Dyna) - I remember the immense hate you had on me for running even when not engaging in combat. We became friends; which I love! I'm so happy for your achievement, I know you worked hard for it. Now it's my turn. If all goes well, there will be the 'OresomeTrio' eg; iVelocityGaming AnomalousDyna (UnexpectedDyna) and myself. Goodluck my friend. You deserve it so much.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Congrats Dyna! :)

Good to see an insightful and respected forumer hired.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci