• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Annoying Traps

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey.
If you can change something at community maps threads please tell them to NOT make annoying traps you cant get out of.
or you just die iin it.
Im not talking about the one like at SG4 at th airfield.
But at SG Kingdom or Skylands...
At SG Kingdom there is a pressure plate and if you get on it 4 pistons push a block up and you cant get out of it for hole game.
Not even your team mate can help.
Its annyoing and the other players have to seek sooo long -.-
Or at Skylands your just stuck in a field and theres no way to get up again.
Please tell the map creators to STOP this kind of traps.
MCSG is about PvP and not about trying to avoid freaking traps

king_tnerb

Survivor
Reaction score
Absolutely agree with this. I HATE traps that just keep you there and you can't get out. Or even kill yourself.

thepalgamer

Survivor
Reaction score
I will agree to get rid of traps that are not obvious at all. But not traps that are only not obvious. I mean come on, the hangar in SG4 DOES look suspicious.

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I will agree to get rid of traps that are not obvious at all. But not traps that are only not obvious. I mean come on, the hangar in SG4 DOES look suspicious.
But If you press a button go through an iron door and enter an empty room with no way to get out of it....
It just sucks ^^

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think all traps need to be removed. But maybe some of them just so that their isn't a ton of them, like there are on Survival Kingdom I hear. I think occasionally having a trap that keeps you stuck there for the whole game is fine.

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't think all traps need to be removed. But maybe some of them just so that their isn't a ton of them, like there are on Survival Kingdom I hear. I think occasionally having a trap that keeps you stuck there for the whole game is fine.
I just hate it looking for the last surviver (4 players left) and i just can seek ages because they're probably stuck at the end of the world in a hole at a trap...

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I just hate it looking for the last surviver (4 players left) and i just can seek ages because they're probably stuck at the end of the world in a hole at a trap...
Well, on some maps you can just go to places you know there are traps and check. Like you could check that pressure plate trap you spoke of and kill someone in there.

Skeleton

Experienced
Reaction score
I always get stuck with the piston one on she kingdom :( then I won't win that game!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci