• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I feel left out for not being a fan of anime. It's not like I don't like it, but I won't go looking for it in Netflix. Anyway, I'll be on my way. I'll probably still watch these posts cause it sounds kinda of interesting but I will most likely not post much here.
=) Just you wait until we suck you into the world of Anime.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Anyone watching any of these ongoing anime?
I'm watching these right now:
Outbreak Company
Infinite Stratos
Kill la Kill
Golden Time
Tokyo Ravens
Kyoukai no Kanata
Kikou Shoujo
noukome
Nagi no Asukara
Monogatari

That Terrifying moment when the character who keeps their eyes closed... OPENS THEM!

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Outbreak Company
Infinite Stratos
Kill la Kill
Golden Time
Tokyo Ravens
Kyoukai no Kanata
Kikou Shoujo
noukome
Nagi no Asukara
Monogatari

That Terrifying moment when the character who keeps their eyes closed... OPENS THEM!
How are you liking Outbreak Company and Infinite Stratos?

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How are you liking Outbreak Company and Infinite Stratos?
Outbreak Company is really funny, and the characters are pretty likable too, the story is starting to pick up, I think I'll start reading the manga eventually.
Infinite stratos is more of the same, barely any storyline with harem events left and right. I only watch it for Charlotte and for how stupid Ichika is.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Outbreak Company
Infinite Stratos
Kill la Kill
Golden Time
Tokyo Ravens
Kyoukai no Kanata
Kikou Shoujo
noukome
Nagi no Asukara
Monogatari

IKR, how does he see all the time?!!

Outbreak company
Infinite Stratos
Tried watching Kill la Kill, but the absurd outfits made me go "nonono."
Golden Time, I watched like 7 or so episodes and then stopped, might restart in a day or two.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IKR, how does he see all the time?!!

Outbreak company
Infinite Stratos
Tried watching Kill la Kill, but the absurd outfits made me go "nonono."
Golden Time, I watched like 7 or so episodes and then stopped, might restart in a day or two.
Kill La Kill reminds me a lot of Gurren Laggan, in that the animation styles are similar and tr fanservice and violence is the same.

I'm a sucker for Romance comedy anime so i liked golden time from the very beginning, things are getting pretty good as of the last 2 episodes.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Kill La Kill reminds me a lot of Gurren Laggan, in that the animation styles are similar and tr fanservice and violence is the same.

I'm a sucker for Romance comedy anime so i liked golden time from the very beginning, things are getting pretty good as of the last 2 episodes.
I really enjoyed Gurren Lagann, but more for the plot than the animation styles etc.
I think Golden Time was pretty easy to predict where the story was going for the most part, simply by watching the intro :/ kinda spoiled the entire thing for me

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really enjoyed Gurren Lagann, but more for the plot than the animation styles etc.
I think Golden Time was pretty easy to predict where the story was going for the most part, simply by watching the intro :/ kinda spoiled the entire thing for me
I don't usually watch the opening until I finish watching the anime, or if it's an anime where the opening can't possibly spoil anything.
I waited till the Album came out to listen to the OP and ED.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I don't usually watch the opening until I finish watching the anime, or if it's an anime where the opening can't possibly spoil anything.
I waited till the Album came out to listen to the OP and ED.
;-; I usually skip it too, but I watch anime on my iPod, so it's really tough to find exactly where to skip to, resulting in me sometimes watching the last 30 seconds or so.

TheCornThief

Experienced
Reaction score
Outbreak Company
Infinite Stratos
Golden Time
Arpeggio of Blue Steel

I think those 4 just finished

I ran out of anime (again) so I started watching Kuroko's Basketball, I can't say it's really good, I guess it's meh. Another sports anime.
Strike the Blood finished season 1 I think, there might be a 2nd one coming out soon, cuz it's showing on Crunchyroll that another episode was coming out like 29 days after the last one (like 2 weeks left now I think)

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just started watching Guilty Crown, it's pretty good, thanks to Wolf1278 for suggesting it.
I also watched the Steins;Gate Movie last night, I'd say it was well done.
The Gintama movie came out today, so I'll probably go watch that then go back to Guilty Crown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci