• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anime Discussion Thread!

csy393

Survivor
Reaction score
Recent animes I have watched:
1. Another
2. Danganronpa: The Animation
3. Magical Warfare

And I plan on watching Devil Survivor soon. By the way, anyone here like Vocaloid? Hatsune Miku, Megurine Luka, Ia, Kagamine Rin & Len?

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Recent animes I have watched:
1. Another
2. Danganronpa: The Animation
3. Magical Warfare

And I plan on watching Devil Survivor soon. By the way, anyone here like Vocaloid? Hatsune Miku, Megurine Luka, Ia, Kagamine Rin & Len?
FINALLY! Yup I love Vocaloids! :D My personal favorites would have to be Gumi, Rin, and Len.
What are you favorites? These are mine:
PS: Have you listened to / heard of Kagerou Project? Those are pretty awesome.

Reaction score
I've only watched two: Attack on Titan and Deathnote.

But when I get back from Boston, I'll probably start Darker than Black (Yin) and Fairy Tail after that.

Reactions: Yin

csy393

Survivor
Reaction score
FINALLY! Yup I love Vocaloids! :D My personal favorites would have to be Gumi, Rin, and Len.
What are you favorites? These are mine:
PS: Have you listened to / heard of Kagerou Project? Those are pretty awesome.
I've only heard one KagePro song. Have you ever heard Lost Time Memory by Ia? By the way, my favourite songs are: Matryoshka, Cantarella, Cendrillon, Tokyo Teddy Bear, and Two Faced Lovers. My favourite vocaloids have to be Miku, Luka, Ia, and Rin! :3

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thus far, I've watched Devil May Cry, Kill La Kill and Soul Eater
My favourite was most certainly Soul Eater <3

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
I've only heard one KagePro song. Have you ever heard Lost Time Memory by Ia? By the way, my favourite songs are: Matryoshka, Cantarella, Cendrillon, Tokyo Teddy Bear, and Two Faced Lovers. My favourite vocaloids have to be Miku, Luka, Ia, and Rin! :3
Yeah I have, I like IA, but haven't listened to too much of her. Half the time if I listen to vocaloids on speaker my mom tells me to turn off that 'annoying video game music' xD.

csy393

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah I have, I like IA, but haven't listened to too much of her. Half the time if I listen to vocaloids on speaker my mom tells me to turn off that 'annoying video game music' xD.
Haha. My parents don't even know that i like anime and listen to vocaloids. :3 I usually use earphones.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Haha. My parents don't even know that i like anime and listen to vocaloids. :3 I usually use earphones.
Likewise. But my family is overly concerned that I'm deafening myself (I can deafen myself if I want to!) and she'll tell me to take them off ;-;

Reaction score
I have Recently watched AOT which I loved greatly

I tried to watch fairy tail, Honestly didn't like it throughout the first 3-4 episodes.

I am currently watching Death note which I have to say the Dub has great voice actors from my perspective.

Soul Eater was absolutely my favorite anime so far

And I am still..... Still...... watching Naruto Shippuden, I like anything that has to do with ninjas, And I like the story line that has to go with it.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I have Recently watched AOT which I loved greatly

I tried to watch fairy tail, Honestly didn't like it throughout the first 3-4 episodes.

I am currently watching Death note which I have to say the Dub has great voice actors from my perspective.

Soul Eater was absolutely my favorite anime so far

And I am still..... Still...... watching Naruto Shippuden, I like anything that has to do with ninjas, And I like the story line that has to go with it.
You're no longer someone I like, Fairy tail was rated NUMBER 1 ANIME OF 2012! HOW DARE YOU (jk :p) but fairy tail is good, half of all the people who copied my signature don't watch anime they just think they are cool :cool: but im cool so they cool so me cool they cool, I'm Retarded :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci