• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anime Discussion Thread!

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
this is going to seem really out of character for me, but can anyone recommend any good... uh... erm... romance anime?
Romance:
One Week Friends - Though it stays more on the innocent, child-like side of love, it's very cute and enjoyable
Say I love you - Fairly enjoyable romance anime. Touches on some more serious subjects, but also feels a little dull and clliche.
Waiting in the Summer - A Sci-Fi-Comedy-Drama-SoL-Who-knows-what show. Suffers from some unexplained motivations and less-likeable main characters, but has well-fleshed out side characters.

Rom-Coms:
Working!!/Wagnaria!! - a fun little comedy with some romance
Sevant x Service - starts off not really a romance, but it's part gets bigger later on.
The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior - very similar to Working!!, with there being more focus on a steady development of the romance. Plenty of comedy though.

Honorable Mention:
Hanasaku Iroha - More drama than romance per-say, but still a really great show that I'd highly recommend.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Romance:
One Week Friends - Though it stays more on the innocent, child-like side of love, it's very cute and enjoyable
Say I love you - Fairly enjoyable romance anime. Touches on some more serious subjects, but also feels a little dull and clliche.
Waiting in the Summer - A Sci-Fi-Comedy-Drama-SoL-Who-knows-what show. Suffers from some unexplained motivations and less-likeable main characters, but has well-fleshed out side characters.

Rom-Coms:
Working!!/Wagnaria!! - a fun little comedy with some romance
Sevant x Service - starts off not really a romance, but it's part gets bigger later on.
The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior - very similar to Working!!, with there being more focus on a steady development of the romance. Plenty of comedy though.

Honorable Mention:
Hanasaku Iroha - More drama than romance per-say, but still a really great show that I'd highly recommend.
will check them out.

i have a really big problem where i go onto wikipedia and read the endings of anime/TV shows when i'm only about halfway through them... then i stop watching them. its mostly because if i watch an anime all the way through i feel empty inside since i have no more ways to connect with the characters.

edit - also, began watching kiss x sis about an hour ago. as a frequent hentai-viewer, i have to say, this is the closest you're going to get to incest-hentai that's not labeled as straight up hentai. pretty interesting watch.

edit # 2 - kiss x sis already has a tentacle scene. i'm on the second episode. i'm this close to calling it quits and just going to read doujinshi about twin sisters violated by tentacles, because that's pretty much the same thing that i'm watching right now

edit#3 - did i mention the parents are completely supportive of the sisters running after their brother? apparently they're not blood related. hey chris, is your sister blood-related?

Last edited:

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
will check them out.

i have a really big problem where i go onto wikipedia and read the endings of anime/TV shows when i'm only about halfway through them... then i stop watching them. its mostly because if i watch an anime all the way through i feel empty inside since i have no more ways to connect with the characters.

edit - also, began watching kiss x sis about an hour ago. as a frequent hentai-viewer, i have to say, this is the closest you're going to get to incest-hentai that's not labeled as straight up hentai. pretty interesting watch.

edit # 2 - kiss x sis already has a tentacle scene. i'm on the second episode. i'm this close to calling it quits and just going to read doujinshi about twin sisters violated by tentacles, because that's pretty much the same thing that i'm watching right now

edit#3 - did i mention the parents are completely supportive of the sisters running after their brother? apparently they're not blood related. hey chris, is your sister blood-related?
Do not start with this again -.-

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Seriously. Stop.
i'm talking about the anime, chris.
now i'd really not recommend it if you've never experienced straight-up hentai or ecchi

Anyway, here's a new topic for discussion - what's the best anime opening/ending song?
my personal favorite is probably the ending from another

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
now i'd really not recommend it if you've never experienced straight-up hentai or ecchi
I have watched through the entire series of kiss x sis ;-; (Not Proud of It). I was assuming you were teasing me about my sister -.-

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
I have watched through the entire series of kiss x sis ;-; (Not Proud of It). I was assuming you were teasing me about my sister -.-
it's ok, there there, *holds chris*, it'll be ok. i've sat through worse. plus, i actually found the first 3 episodes (all that i've watched so far) very, very entertaining (if you catch my drift).
and i don't need to tease you about that anymore

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score

Anyway, here's a new topic for discussion - what's the best anime opening/ending song?
my personal favorite is probably the ending from another
Dang that's relaxing.
My favorite OP would have to be the first OP to captain earth.
Though a close second would have to be OP2 to Hanasaku Iroha

Generally I don't find an EDs that hold my attention long enough to sit through them (especially since crunchyroll likes to place ads right before the ED)

My favorite ED would have to be Days, from Mekakucity Actors
With second place going to Log Horizon's ED

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci