• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Angkor Wat SG

On a scale of 1 to 5, what are your thoughts on Angkor Wat SG?

• 5: Amazing. Great map. Keep up the good work!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 4: Its good. Needs some work, but I like it so far!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • 3: Its ok, I guess. It does need work.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • 2: Its bad. It needs a lot of work. Doesnt look good so far.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1: Terrible. Awful map. Should be discontinued.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi all!
My first community map that I hope to stay motivated with is called Angkor Wat SG, which is a map by a trip I will be taking for Christmas this year.
Hopefully my goal is to complete the map by the time I leave for the trip, on Dec. 18.
Angkor Wat is the largest surviving religious building in the world, lying in the jungle of Siem Riep, Cambodia. Its massive structure, huge moat, and its location makes it a true landmark in the Southeast. So I, excited to go see this beauty, am creating an Angkor Wat map. I have some screens for you guys to see so far. This is the main cornucopia, which lies in the heart of the temple. Enjoy!
-Old Spice

http://oldspiceswagger.weebly.com/angkor-wat-sg.html

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Seems cool. Btw, went to Siem Reap a couple of years ago, and trust me, Angkor Wat (and everything else) is awesome. Corn looks nice so far, so along with some nice terraforming, this map could be really good.

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Seems cool. Btw, went to Siem Reap a couple of years ago, and trust me, Angkor Wat (and everything else) is awesome. Corn looks nice so far, so along with some nice terraforming, this map could be really good.
Thanks for you feedback nightmare! :) It looks amazing in Siem Reap and can’t wait to go there! Glad you like it!

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Good idea, and you have made some nice stuff already!
But it needs MOOOOOOARRRRR details :D

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
Oh, I was talking to Old_Spice.
But yeah, now that you say that... Good point.

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh, I was talking to Old_Spice.
But yeah, now that you say that... Good point.
Long story short, anyone who claimed that they could run the server (Me, and 2 of my friends) never did, so I moved on.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci