• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ancient [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AncientMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im disopointed in Justin. You guys lost to Enzo ;----;
lol i was only in 1 round and that was the round we won. but the next round you shouldve been there because i cant really explain how we lost it is complicated but the host of the tourney recorded it.... we were going to win but one of us dropped

Legit

Survivor
Reaction score
lol i was only in 1 round and that was the round we won. but the next round you shouldve been there because i cant really explain how we lost it is complicated but the host of the tourney recorded it.... we were going to win but one of us dropped
Basically throqs poked absorb and he crashed.

Trii

Tribute
Reaction score
No you could have picked a different time and day.

AncientMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ew u shouldnt even be talking , u lost to Enzo , U asian HAHAHHAHAHA

My back hurts from all the carrying I do
you guys cant even get 2 wins against enzo dont even talk. we could rematch enzo and beat them easily no offense to rocky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci