• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ancient [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IIC7II

Tribute
Reaction score
Application
IGN: G0h4m
Nickname: G0h4m
Wins: 170 (Legacy wins 1200+)
Previous Clans: Omega, ArtOfPvP, Shadows, Nobility,Imagination and more
Why do you want to join?: I want to join this clan because this is a elite clan thats really good and Im very competitive and I will do whatever to win and I want to see this clan at the top <3

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Application
IGN: G0h4m
Nickname: G0h4m
Wins: 170 (Legacy wins 1200+)
Previous Clans: Omega, ArtOfPvP, Shadows, Nobility,Imagination and more
Why do you want to join?: I want to join this clan because this is a elite clan thats really good and Im very competitive and I will do whatever to win and I want to see this clan at the top <3
you applied for nobility and got trial... after that you never got on the teamspeak again. You weren't in nobility

IIC7II

Tribute
Reaction score
you applied for nobility and got trial... after that you never got on the teamspeak again. You weren't in nobility
1. i was gonna get in 2. your members just make fun of black people all day and you guys are inactive thats why i never got on i would of but your members are rude

IIC7II

Tribute
Reaction score
and ive gotten on your ts for the past like 3-4 days and every time no one is on

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
1. i was gonna get in 2. your members just make fun of black people all day and you guys are inactive thats why i never got on i would of but your members are rude
wtf we aren't racists whatsoever... plus ancient isn't even active anymore.

IIC7II

Tribute
Reaction score
bro i didn't say you but but some of your member were say i hate niggers and saying you stupid niggers so what is that?

IIC7II

Tribute
Reaction score
i would of joined your clan but i don't wanna hear people every time their in a game calling someone a dumb I'm racist and I should feel bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci