• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ancient [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amnesty

Experienced
Reaction score
It was funny scrimming you guys. Lets do it again sometime!

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys... umm.. ima leave the clan. This clan seems a lot of fun but... i just feel like it doesn't fit my perspective. Besides u guys dont need me u have alot of good players. So, i guess this i bye.

-Bountied
Hey Avery

Baukten

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank you Ancient Clan. This was an awesome journey. Even though in the end, it ended up me leaving, I didn't want to have to leave. I basically got kicked out/left on my own(for the best) for some miscommunication between me and the owner. Best of wishes, I will indeed take this break seriously and enjoy it. But when I do come back, I will be better than ever. I hope to join back again when both the clan and I are ready.
Thanks again guys, good luck.
-Quinn a.k.a Karx
p.s watch the whole video

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
Thank you Ancient Clan. This was an awesome journey. Even though in the end, it ended up me leaving, I didn't want to have to leave. I basically got kicked out/left on my own(for the best) for some miscommunication between me and the owner. Best of wishes, I will indeed take this break seriously and enjoy it. But when I do come back, I will be better than ever. I hope to join back again when both the clan and I are ready.
Thanks again guys, good luck.
-Quinn a.k.a Karx
p.s watch the whole video
Your new identity is revealed just by ur forum post... rip

Soccerking9999

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: OutbreakJoe
Nickname: U can call me Joe.
Wins: I currently have 58 wins.
Previous Clans: Outbreak, vortality, risen, WyvernsUS, IrisUS
Why do you want to join?: I feel with my pvp skills i can bring our clan to the top of the leaderboards(Were it belongs) i also am very comfortable talking to the people in the clan which i usual am not.

AncientMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: OutbreakJoe
Nickname: U can call me Joe.
Wins: I currently have 58 wins.
Previous Clans: Outbreak, vortality, risen, WyvernsUS, IrisUS
Why do you want to join?: I feel with my pvp skills i can bring our clan to the top of the leaderboards(Were it belongs) i also am very comfortable talking to the people in the clan which i usual am not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci