• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Amnesty v2 [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fetty_Wap

Survivor
Reaction score
itstomy and itsbeny you are the shittest mods thank bunnies u resigned itstomy. so corrupt you have 2 hackers in your Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom clan LOL and you dont care

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
itstomy and itsbeny you are the shittest mods thank bunnies u resigned itstomy. so corrupt you have 2 hackers in your Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom clan LOL and you dont care
Please do not start flame here. Tom and myself do our job as well as any Moderator. Sometime we can't be on because we have better things to do irl.

Fetty_Wap

Survivor
Reaction score
Please do not start flame here. Tom and myself do our job as well as any Moderator. Sometime we can't be on because we have better things to do irl.
no you are shitty mods that have no life and just want mod for the sake of a red name and blue writing for attention seeking purposes.

Nofinq

Survivor
Reaction score
no you are shitty mods that have no life and just want mod for the sake of a red name and blue writing for attention seeking purposes.
I bet if u had mod, u would be 3000x worse then them.

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
Please explain how Tom and myself are bad moderators. Theres a lot more to banning hacks and cheaters. You have to upload videos, watch people even if they aren't hacking ect. Moderating takes up a lot of your time. Also its hard to be on since I have a job now and my holidays don't revolve being on the computer a lot. Also please explain how I want the "Red name and blue text". I became moderator to help this toxic community. You're the reason why this community is so toxic, Please leave and get off your forum alt.

Fetty_Wap

Survivor
Reaction score
Please explain how Tom and myself are bad moderators. Theres a lot more to banning hacks and cheaters. You have to upload videos, watch people even if they aren't hacking ect. Moderating takes up a lot of your time. Also its hard to be on since I have a job now and my holidays don't revolve being on the computer a lot. Also please explain how I want the "Red name and blue text". I became moderator to help this toxic community. You're the reason why this community is so toxic, Please leave and get off your forum alt.
you are Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci